ForumsGamesGeneral Shell Shock Live Discussion

55 10915
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Talk anything related to Shell Shock Live, it is a game which you battle other players, earn xp to unlock new maps and weapons, etc.

• 55 Replies
candyman222
candyman222
59 posts
Nomad

i do not like it i can not get pass the loading page

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

i do not like it i can not get pass the loading page
Yes, I heard this in the comment box beneath the game. Do you mean the loading from the start? I think you needed the adobe flash player or to make it work, if you have one, try to update it.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Oh, and btw, you don't know if you like it yet because you haven't played it yet because you didn't get pass the loading page to actually play.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Do not discourage early ratings, but I made one before realizing how good the game was.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I also saw MRWalker82 when I was playing Shell Shock Live. I find this cool because MRWalker82 is a moderator.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Do not discourage early ratings, but I made one before realizing how good the game was.
What do you mean by discouraging early ratings? I meant to not rate it until you played it :P.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What do you mean by discouraging early ratings? I meant to not rate it until you played it

That's what I mean by early ratings. Some people would call it a spam rating, but there is currently no way to check. Therefore, rating before playing is OK.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

there is currently no way to check
Well, sometimes, you can go to someones profile and see like 2047 games rated, and no comments, well, they probably (not saying that they did) just rate a game and then again and again for AP.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

The shell-shock game is fun, but I wish there wasn't that survey you have to do if you want anything cool. I can't get onto the survey because this computer has a super site blocker that blocks anything some programmer considers remotely unwholesome, and that survey appears to be one of those things.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

I wish there wasn't that survey you have to do if you want anything cool
Ik, I can't do some of the surveys because it requires some of my personal information which I am not willing to give.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Ik, I can't do some of the surveys because it requires some of my personal information which I am not willing to give.

well, I'm glad that i'm not doing the survey when you put it that way.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Well, there may be some surveys which don't require personal information but give a less of the "cool stuff".

a101817
a101817
3 posts
Nomad

I cant join any games while signed in, i can do teh training level but cant play against other ppl??? I click on any game or quickstart and the loading screen comes up and stays like that. Btw, my flash player is updated and im using ie8.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

awesome game, lots of fun. I haven't seen (or recognized) any other armor users on it though....

ufo1492
ufo1492
1 posts
Nomad

I can't join any of the games, quick, 1v1... I click on them
then it starts to load, (says Joining...) and it goes on forever, until i refresh the page and do it allover again!!

Showing 1-15 of 55