ForumsGamesGeneral Shell Shock Live Discussion

55 10918
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Talk anything related to Shell Shock Live, it is a game which you battle other players, earn xp to unlock new maps and weapons, etc.

• 55 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I would have to disagree with that. I have flash 10,3,181,14 installed which is the latest for my operating system (linux)and after an hour of playing it starts lagging a lot. I have disconnected from quite a few games due to the lag.

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

its an awesome game very fun I played it for hours when I first played it

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have just played a game in a room called FLAT EARTH. At the end, waveshock (one of my teammates) friendly fired me with a double-breaker because I failed to prove that dodging doesn't exist using just the chat system. I tried to stop him, but he did it anyway. My question is:

Why would anyone intentionally friendly fire just because the friendly fire target is serious?

nojuxer
nojuxer
1 posts
Nomad

how to get free coins without surveys

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

how to get free coins without surveys
I don't think you can get free coins without surveys.. Sorry, I hate surveys too, lol.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have recently seen complaints about deluxe and packs. One such comment was made by Mirocaw saying:

Yeah, I hate the whole being able to buy weapons thing. It can just kind of ruin the game for people who either can't or won't waste their money on some game like this.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

I can't play the game
Like, everybody said that on each page, try reading the other pages to get some help.
thegameres
thegameres
1 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble the game list will not load. I have no clue why for my boyfriend it does load. D: Anyone know what's going on!?

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Lol a 3 year 2 month necro. That's the biggest one I've seen on AG lol!

Showing 46-54 of 55