ForumsGame WalkthroughsCrush the Castle 2 Players Pack -- The Achievements

12 17875
darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

I'm playing CtC2:PP, and wondering how to do the achievements, particularly the ones whose descriptions are just "???".

Does anyone have an achievement guide they can post? If not, just comment with what you know about them, and it shouldn't take long for this thread to have advice for them all.

The ones I'm most curious about at the moments are:
<Opening a Black Hole>
<Where's the Beef>
<Tastes like Chicken>
<Rock & Roll>
<How Dare You!> (where is the ArmorGames flag for this? Is it just on one or a few levels? Or does it mean something else than "hit the flag with a projectile"?)

• 12 Replies
weejamesy
weejamesy
2 posts
Nomad

how do you get the nobody move achievement???????

ih8school
ih8school
1 posts
Nomad

Nobody Move: double click when you get to fire.
Opening a Black Hole: use the black hole ammuntiton 5 times, all active at the same time.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

for the How Dare you, Just hit the flag im pretty sure

Enver99
Enver99
1 posts
Nomad

U can use castle builder for How Dare You! just put a flag and hit it.

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

Re: <How Dare You>, I've never seen an ArmorGames flag that I know of in any of the levels so far. IS there one in any of game-levels? (I mean on the story-map, not levels people made in order to get <My First Castle.) If so, what level(s) specifically?

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

*update* I just found such a flag on the level "Barrel Balance" in the last continent, but I can't imagine how I could possibly hit it there.

(also I would've just edited my previous post instead of posting twice in a row, but I don't know how?)

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

There is a flag on the level "See-Saw" in the last continent. Hit it with a stone or a log or whatever you want!

crazyhman
crazyhman
45 posts
Nomad

make a flag in builder mode and hit it with a rock

CorpusChristi
CorpusChristi
1 posts
Nomad

to get wheres the beef throw the chicken projectile 25 times and tastes like chicken hit someone directly with the chicken

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

<Rock & Roll>

Hit an enemy directly with a stone.

IS there one in any of game-levels?

Achievements apply to all castles, not just in-game castles; you can even earn them from inside the castle builder. If you can't find one in the in-game levels, or even in the people's empire, make a level with one or more flags (no people necessary) and just hit one of the flags directly. You'll get the achievement even if you just delete the level afterwards.

But it really doesn't matter. Getting all the achievements doesn't really get you anything, so I suggest you just keep playing and not worry about achievements.
BunnyBot5000
BunnyBot5000
1 posts
Nomad

<Rock & Roll>

Hit an enemy directly with a stone.

That's Rock and a Hard Place. Rock & Roll is for one-hitting a castle with the 'BFR', which is the second secret projectile, next to the chicken.
elwabopy
elwabopy
1 posts
Shepherd

Yes, in see a saw, hit the flag, and you will have the achievement How dare you

Showing 1-12 of 12