ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490952
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

so do i im SD but that never dieing thing isn't realistic and i don't think JG would (or any other person for that matter) think thats reasonable.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yeah, no god-modding please. you can only use what's on your armatar which is a dragon type figure or a lochness monster. unless that dragon is connected to something reasonable.

i collect a battle plan to destroy ssnnaakke.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

oh and by the way TDOG, daleks has been on the armatar war for a long time. he just hasn't been active 24/7.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

ssssnake-before you can regrow inside me i barf you back out. then i kick your head far away.
and i thought i already burned daleks into ashes.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

you must be new because in an earlier post i said it can only be seen, entered, or any other contact by SD. so... ya i guess you didn't. haha!

I did, but I followed you to your cave.

I blow StormWalker out of the sky. And send a tornado at Koru.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

O_o? how am i supposed to dodge a tornado! i guess i'm blown far away and get crushed by a house. I then change my armatar.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

okay, now i'm a puppet master! hahahaha! i attach puppet strings to daleks, and then force him to send tornados to snnake!

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I build a small town. I make a few traps for other people.

DA(Tree House)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i move out of the way of the blast of whatever it was. then i go visit awesomesauce's town.
SD

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Alright lol (GC)
SO I guess you keep sending (F1)Tornadoes at me which just makes me mad. I regrew my body which is possible for lizards by the way. Don't believe me look it up! Anyways I go around falling into all the traps regrowing my body over time and eventually look as ugly as Jessica Parker.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I make puppets for the town to protect it.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i attack anybody GC near the town.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok so if I say I'm frankestine, jg will get all mad. SO I turned myself into frankestine. Their that makes sense. Ok so I go over to snake and punch him in the face so passes out. Then I hobble back to my house

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I make a gauntlet on all sides of my town that all of DA and SD's enemies have to go through if they want to get to my town.(But DA & SD know of a secret door and can get through the gauntlet without any danger.)

DA(Tree House)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I slither up to my room and rest on my bed.

DA(Tree House/Safe)

Showing 2776-2790 of 3654