ForumsThe TavernWhy does armogames advertise other gaming sites?

25 7436
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

like the ad above the site, more fun games, kizi games, etc. Why?

• 25 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Because they get paid. Duuh.

Also, many ads are from Google (hence the "Ads by Google&quot and not handpicked by the admins.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

like the ad above the site, more fun games, kizi games, etc. Why?

Because it's how AG makes its income. People pay to get their advertisements up here. It's how television survives.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Armorgames doesnt want to lose any of its gamers to other gaming sites.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's so they get paid.
I'm surprised you didn't know that, no offense.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

money has to come in from somewhere.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

haha well i never do notive them sooo...yeah

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

*notice

Tip: Just to tell you this, double-posting is sort of something you shouldn't do
If you want to correct something, you can't. But you don't need to post another comment afterwards.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

i knew it was to get money guys, im not stupid, but i thought they HANDPICKED other gaming sites. im not retarded

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I think because to help get other sites just as active.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Why, Check this out.

That link was already on the first page.

but i thought they HANDPICKED other gaming sites.

Don't think it'd be that bad. Most, if not all, games on AG are sponsored by AG, meaning any game you find here will only be found on other sites with AG's permission to upload it. It wouldn't be so much that users moved from AG to other sites as it would be that users visited both.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

now that you guys mention it, AG doesn't need the advertising for money. so many people buy their stuff. I guess the other sites just use this one as a way to attract new members. I'm pretty sure some moderator or something will visit and explain though.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

[url=http://][quote]now that you guys mention it, AG doesn't need the advertising for money

Really how do u think they are going to pay for the employees in the making of the new update.Its like taking a celebrity in a commercial.The celebrity gets payed and the business running the commercial earns earns interest allowing people to look into whatever the business does.Either way its a win win.Armor games(the celebrity)gets payed and google,the random mmorpg games,etc(commercial broadcaster)gets the interest therefor allowing them to get bigger.The money in process(like i said)is going towards employees,sponsoring,updates and more.I dont know why its hard to comprehend this.It says it clearly in the link that Calvin Dultry put up.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know that. But the ads here do help pay for the site server I bet. All ad's on the site helps pay for things.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

After reading the link I have this question:

If I open a page with an ad on it (here on AG), will AG get money?
*hand hovers over F5*

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I think Armor Games advertise because that is how they can provide us with awesome free games!

Showing 1-15 of 25