Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

You can't get friends so your trying to get friends through a post? Hahahahah

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

wow o wow o wow. You are trying to get friends through a forum. wow no body likes you in real life. hahahahaha. You made my day.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Not a good idea to ask for friends through a forum. Just talk to people and get to know them more! Then you will have actual friends on the site.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I need friends.

=*(

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ya youll get all the friends in the world that way

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Hahahah I know baseballfamer123! Hahahaha LOL. Dwicochea just talk to other people..

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Fo sho just talk to the peeps and get to know them better and MAYBE they will like you. Just dont tell them about how you had to make a forum to get friens. Which by the way, AINT WORKING!

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The tavern isn't supposed to be used for asking for friends. This should be locked.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

dont bother dwicochea never looks back at his posts.
maybe this should be locked.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Getting friends by asking for it is not really having a friend right their. Real Friends are made by learning about them

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Look...
Dwicochea did the wrong thing and made this topic, but he doesn't need to be told more than once that he did the wrong thing. The senseless posts like the first one by Baseballfarmer123 aren't the way to go either.
ArmorGames is meant to be friendly, so someone asking for friends doesn't want to be told that they are being stupid by asking on here. Yes, it is a silly idea, but maybe they didn't know that. Think about this.
KingRyan

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Maybe next time you should search and look for people in their profile info...

like for example... I was friends with kingryan becuz he came to my profile and said hi, nice points and that stuff... So i talked back, and we became friends...

Or some people in ArmorGames come from the same countries...
Or maybe you have lots of commons to each other... You must learn other people and hang on to it.

I dont have much friends here in ArmorGames... But i add people who i talk most, who i likes and are actual friends...
But ArmorGames is my friend!

Showing 1-12 of 12