ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 805128
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

That's a fair method to use on the larger maps

I think you should try adapting a sniper class (without the use of Quickscope Noscope) to be useful in CQB maps - Skidrow, the spots a sniper may be useful is down the large corridor, second level of the central building or between spawn locations / each large area.

- H

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Something like:

Primary: M21 EBR
Attachment: ACOG
Secondary: G18/M93 Raffica
Attachment: Akimbo

With Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Commando?

I camp and Hard Scope, so I ussualy chill around the Crates in the corner where the Rangers spawn, or I snipe into the central building from a window next to the gatling gun. The building that can shoot down the side alley, and into aclove where the Rangers spawn is too over used, and I like to take the unexpected.

Though I ussualy use the Barret 50, or the Intervention. WA2000/M21 don't do enough damage it seems.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well my favorite class is
M4
Holographic, silencer.
M9 silencer

Perk 1 bling
Perk 2 cold blooded
Perk 3 ninja, sit rep.

And I always play hardcore TDM or hardcore ricochet HQ.
I also play tactical, so I look for cover, don't run much, most of the time ADS.
But for CQB maps I use.
P90 rapid fire
M9

Marathon, lightweight and ninja.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

In MW2, there is this game mode called "objective barebones pro" and it always has about 60 people on it. Always makes me lol.

Risker
Risker
24 posts
Nomad

COD MW2 is better than Black Ops. sides zombies.....

D3athbringer
D3athbringer
2 posts
Nomad

Bring back the wunderwaffe DG2 to nazi zombies. Should also be able to repeat the easter egg songs

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I argree with D3athbringer, the wunderwaffe was awesome, the thundergun is good but the wunderwaffe was so cool and it killed the whole horde with one shot, rather then the thundergun might take 2 shots.

Ianscrpn
Ianscrpn
4 posts
Nomad

I don't know why some people say than cod up to MW1 screwed everithing. I love the zombie maps. Full of Supreme Easter eggs.

LittleJamezZ
LittleJamezZ
5 posts
Nomad

i got my blops with an Xbox 360 elite for £109.99 xD

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Then again, even with only two forces, the game is more diverse than Black Ops. One army and one soldier, who, as it turns out, was literally insane.
-Angel

Idiot... there was the US forces, the Vietnamese, the Cubans, the Russians, and Germans, and all of their respective branches. And Mason wasn't crazy, he was brainwashed, tortured to the point that his brain could literally be reprogrammed(an actual technique used by the Russian's during the cold war), and it made a helluva lot better story than the MW series.
bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

cod is terrible, play some real life warfare- Battlefield - people dont rush you with snipers

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

play some real life warfare

Thats a great idea! I'll go to the gun store now!
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

cod is terrible, play some real life warfare- Battlefield - people dont rush you with snipers
Battlefield real? Oh wow, that's a good one. If I wanted realism(or a boring attempt to recreate it[battlefield]) I'd go join the f**king army.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Battlefield real? Oh wow, that's a good one.

The Frostbite engine is able to house destructible environments, dynamic sound, lighting, and fully immerses the player into whatever battle they may be playing. As stated on the box, the game "Defines Online Warfare"

-Chillz
xDuked
xDuked
29 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, what about Call of Duty on the Wii?

I'm a Wii player myself, and also a Youtube Wii Commentator.

YT: D3ANVIET

You know, there's a lot of CoD players on Xbox360/PS3/PC, but what about the Wii? I kinda like CoD Wii, but some flaws are graphics/challenges/etc, but still it's good enough for me.

Showing 361-375 of 3990