ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 804385
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I have hope for Kevin of Duty. Or Call of Spacey. Whatever.
Graphics look good and the story doesn't look too bad. Not much else to say without gameplay.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

House of CODs. (Not my original comment.)

I'm hoping Sledgehammer will lean towards Treyarch's way of making a COD singleplayer and not Infinity Ward's. As for the multiplayer, I'm not sure about it yet.

alipuriaharsh
alipuriaharsh
2 posts
Nomad

COD ghosts is one of the best games i have ever played. I was a bit disappointed by Black Ops2, but Ghosts reinstilled my faith.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

COD ghosts is one of the best games i have ever played. I was a bit disappointed by Black Ops2, but Ghosts reinstilled my faith.

Please be troll.... please

The people saying "omg dis looks liek Titanfall" are starting irritate me just because this doesn't look anything like Titanfall. Just because it is in the future doesn't mean its Titanfall. Jeezus...

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The people saying "omg dis looks liek Titanfall" are starting irritate me just because this doesn't look anything like Titanfall. Just because it is in the future doesn't mean its Titanfall. Jeezus...

I see that the developers have played many great games (and some games that would have been great), and want to put them all in. Titanfall running and jumping, Halo vehicling, and the Illusive Spacey.
alipuriaharsh
alipuriaharsh
2 posts
Nomad

Obviously it is. I have high hopes from advanced warfare. Kevin spacey......

CaptainWilson
CaptainWilson
1 posts
Nomad

cod is op

fero_bostan
fero_bostan
1 posts
Nomad

cooooooooooooooooooooddd

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Hey guys.
I just bought MW2 for PC and I'm a bit concerned about what my multiplayer experience will be like.
I've heard that there are a lot of hackers and hacked lobbies etc and that people don't really like the game. I've also heard that not so many people play it on the PC anymore.
Now, my question is: Are there many hacked lobbies? If so, how do I avoid them?

Sorry if I made any mistakes. English is my 3rd language

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Hacked lobbies are just there. You can't really avoid them unfortunately. On ps3 I don't really find too many, but they are going to be much more popular on pc. Just try to have fun with it. Some if the lobbies are fun every now and then. MW2 was fun, it should be alright.
Your English was good by the way

supercrazyperson
supercrazyperson
3 posts
Nomad

I hate the newer cods cuz you don't have to try in campaign anymore. not saying its bad it's just way to easy cause of sledgehammer, it's still cod but, just not the same. bo2 n' mw3 are waaay better for the alternate game modes. bo2= zambez , mw3= servavil, you actually have to KILL to get better stuff in housekeep or whatchamacallit you just get it handed to you. treyarch needs to come out with a bo3. survival and zombies maybe?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The zombie mode was the best thing about CoD. I never liked the campaign or death matches (I'm a Halo player. I don't do tactical shooters), but zombies with a few friends was ace.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I hate the newer cods cuz you don't have to try in campaign anymore. not saying its bad it's just way to easy cause of sledgehammer, it's still cod but, just not the same. bo2 n' mw3 are waaay better for the alternate game modes. bo2= zambez , mw3= servavil, you actually have to KILL to get better stuff in housekeep or whatchamacallit you just get it handed to you. treyarch needs to come out with a bo3. survival and zombies maybe?

Um... Sledge hammer was only involved with mw3 before this, and you haven't played advanced warfare yet so I don't see how anything is their fault. Based on the mess that was ghosts, I now blame everything wrong with mw3 on the new infinity ward. Advanced warfare actually looks interesting and it has some potential. And as for the AW third game mode, rumors have been flying about something similar to zombies, so we will see.
CDdragon9
CDdragon9
8 posts
Scribe

im not sure what to think from the new AW game yet...
i just hope the story wont be the same like the prev cods

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

Call of duty after Cod MW 4 has been...boring *since MW 3* I liked when the campaign had a believable story not a over the top one and the pvp...I have not done it in years. Would love to see a believable campaign that's about it

Showing 3946-3960 of 3990