ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 804386
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
mati_CAI
mati_CAI
7 posts
Scribe

xbox 360 its better than playstation, but playstation 4 its better than xbox one

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

To me all consoles in the modern era look the same the older ones looked better

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Lol Advanced Warfare lacks pre-order sales.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Of course it does. I haven't pre-ordered yet either, mostly because ghost sucked so much. I'll wait till reviews come out, then I'll decide. It looks better, but I'll wait and see.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I liked the way that they showed people firing laser beams in it, the moment people were breathing a sigh of relief that there wouldn't be laser beams in it! But I suppose that's somewhat better than the norm where they let you find out about said things after the game launches.

~Manly

QuestingForAwesome
QuestingForAwesome
4 posts
Nomad

I think cod has grown to much, Call me a mom and picky but i hate fps. Killing people... "YAAAAY Im definitly going to rage gainst' a 12 yr old cuz i know how to ddos attuck cuz i found it on utub im so smart." (CoD In a nutshell, Also, why cant it be a, Kitten enslaving army and you have to shoot poptarts, Dat would be kewl.)

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

Hm I've seen the new cod's and they have nothing that impressed me I think they "game makers" should give the franchise a break for a year.

Other wise people will just get burned out. Not say'n they are bad just don't see much to shell $60 for when there are games in the $20-30 range that look, play and have more appeal like- far cry 3, stalker, metro, etc.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

CoD Advanced Warfare is.. good. Wayy better than Ghosts. I only played one multiplayer match (that is kinda like black ops 2 but with smooth textures and new game mechanics, and character creating) and the campaign mode that is kinda really awesome but forgetable. The graphics are the best in the series. The controls are great. The futuristic setting is cliche, but good.

Well, that's all the praise it gets. There's a lot of things wrong with the game, but that's okay, because it's CoD. 7.8 out of 10. Maybe if I play it more I'll give it a higher score.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I got advanced warfare for Christmas. I wasn't interested in it before and I probably would not have gotten it if it wasn't a gift.

I've already gotten to prestige 1. Leveling up is very quick. The game itself is fresh with the added exo suits. It's fast paced and fun. Only complaint is that there are more guns than usual that are hilariously underpowered. Those guns aside, weapon balance isn't too bad.

Also the game is much harder on multiplayer. The skill based match making is intense and you end up playing good people all the time, so you basically have to go super try hard every game or have your stats ruined. Kind of a nuisance since I like to mess around with knife only stuff.

bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

I hope COD can make a sequel to World at War.

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

World at war is to old. It would never happen. They are making black ops 3

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I will probably get absolutely slaughtered for saying this, but I think CoD is distinctly average. It sets the benchmark for mediocre shooters to follow in its footsteps.

edmkml
edmkml
1 posts
Treasurer

#boutagetthatforumquestturnup

ilikecheats123
ilikecheats123
5 posts
Nomad

Game is good but need some improvement .

ShalowBeThyGame
ShalowBeThyGame
7 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare was one of the most successful franchise Activision ever did. Played it so much, online and on competitive tournaments. I see few servers still going full even now. Sadly I'm over It now because I can't afford to play another game but this thread surely bought back good old memories!

Cheers!

Showing 3961-3975 of 3990