ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 433291
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

i find it's just wrong to do Hommosexuality and we should do something to stop those bad ppl hou do such a crime we should put all of them behind bars its not right for our world and innocent ppl. and what if they **** a young boy of only eight years old or five years old

Wow, you're sooo mature [sarcastic] Homosexuality has become a choice now, it's totally not right to put someone in jail just because they're attracted to the same sex. You think homosexuals aren't humans just like everyone else? They are humans just like us, all is different is that they're hormones react in a different way than heterosexuals.

Go die.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

[quote]You think homosexuals aren't humans just like everyone else? They are humans just like us, all is different is that they're hormones react in a different way than heterosexuals.

WOAH HOLD ON i never said that read it again

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

?

That came out wrong. I am not homosexual but I know I am not 100% heterosexual.

were not animals and,,,,GAY IS A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you taken one science class? Humans are animals. We are mammals just like monkeys. Human is just a name for the group like monkey.

Homosexuality is not a choice. I can not wait for the new research to come out that proves it. Drace was saying that the environment makes them homosexual. No, the environment makes them choose how comfortable they are with it. If you go to an area that absolutely hates all homosexuals, you will never see a homosexual couple. There will still be homosexuals but they just won't show it because they fear of being judged.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

[quote]Have you taken one science class? Humans are animals. We are mammals just like monkeys. Human is just a name for the group like monkey .

not in the literal sense barbairian instincts and intillect are much different

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

No, the environment makes them choose how comfortable they are with it. If you go to an area that absolutely hates all homosexuals, you will never see a homosexual couple. There will still be homosexuals but they just won't show it because they fear of being judged.

yes and no
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

not in the literal sense barbairian instincts and intillect are much different

We are still animals.

yes and no

Stop posting 1-3 word answers. Clarify what you say.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

were not animals and,,,,GAY IS A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![quote]

How would you know? Who are you to judge?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

you seem to be the kind of gay with the high pitched voice androllercoaster emotions, there hows that

You know nothing about my life so shut up. This should be against the rules. He is assuming about my life and saying I have rollercoaster emotions. I have never changed my emotions towards people who hate homosexuals.

Here, everyone else, do I change my emotions a lot?
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

i am a male human (apperantly also an animal) and i have just as much right as you to post my ideas, you dont have to like me

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

ok total dont get defensive you wanted me to clarify i thought it was funny

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

i am a male human (apperantly also an animal) and i have just as much right as you to post my ideas, you dont have to like me

You are the most ignorant person I know. You don't care about other people's feelings. Drace at least made a change to be more accepting of other people. Yes, he has opinions but they are less harsh then yours are.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

i tell it how i think it, if i insult you, its the internet it shouldnt matter, dont go emotional on me (or deffensive)

lets get back to the topic please

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"Yes, he has opinions but they are less harsh then yours are."

Hey! My "opinions" are not harsh

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

i tell it how i think it, if i insult you, its the internet it shouldnt matter, dont go emotional on me (or deffensive)

That's not the point. I am not getting defensive about myself now. I worry that you act this way in real life. You remind me of my brother. He thought feelings didn't matter and would insult people at no end. Well, he got his ass kicked one day for insulting the wrong person.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

That's not the point. I am not getting defensive about myself now.

HA!!! jk
Showing 1441-1455 of 3228