ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432483
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Esphloded...kind of. Except I'm loosely a democrat. I was referring to something else.

Raz, I agree completely. Humans will probably become extinct before we live in a Utopia.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

the only way you get a Utopia is if you take away free will(what's left of it) and all maybe thoughts or emotions, then you'd have a Utopis, sort of.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Well, take away emotions and thoughts, and how do we even know we are in Utopia?

I agree, Ash. We'll blow ourselves up before we ever come together.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

taking away emotions and thoughts? That doesn't sound easy.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I wasn't going against her, I was saying how you get a Utopia, and to you're comment

exactly

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

No, I see what you're saying.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Thats almost the same idea as the one I made up! o.o

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

i just done care.let people do what they want to do,as long as they dont negatively affect me in any way >.<

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

And exactly why should we be hanged?

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

people will always demonize those who are different...until the difference is accepted...then they move on to the next misunderstood group. this is the way we(humans) are...(the majority anyway)

raz, i hope mich st loses to ohio st every yr u are there...lol

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

No, we will NOT agree that anyone doesn't deserve to live. No one has the right to say that another person should die, and you have even less authority to say they should die because of their beliefs. Just because someone doesn't agree with your beliefs, that does not make them wrong, and it most certainly does not make you right.

Who will be judged more in the end? Think about what you say when you want people to die. The hate you show, is perhaps a worse sin than others actions.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I think this needs to be said again

"Does God hate me for loving, or you for judging?

Anyway, Serb shows his ignorance and immaturatity in his own posts. There is not one single need to make him look worse than he already is. He can do a fine job all alone.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Doing what exactly?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I just want to remind everyone that the forums is a place for friendly debate and discussion. You are allowed to say that you disagree with someone, but you are NOT allowed to make hateful posts. Hateful posts and swearing are definitely against the Rules and Guidelines of this forum and the website. Here are a few relating specifically to what is happening in this topic as a reminder:

"Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature."

"No excessive swearing or language."

Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from commenting or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points! And believe me, if you are so disrespectful and hateful, it will not just be a simple point deletion or commenting ban.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I sense the banhammer coming.

Serb, there is no need to quote something from your profile to this topic which has nothing to do with it.

Also, threatening another member has got to be grounds for banning. You need some serious help.

Showing 91-105 of 3228