ForumsGamesRenting vs Buying

136 23453
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Do you rent or buy your games or in other words if would you rather rent or buy games?

• 136 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I buy games that I know I will have a long time which are usually the ones that have a good multiplayer such as Call of Duty for an example. I usually don't rent games at all.

Ya I agree with him or if u little and ur parents arent sure about a game like black ops make them rent it to c wat it like then wait 4 no or yes I mean if they say no i don't matter i don't even play video games
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

buy mp games.
rent sp ones. and if you like the sp a lot, buy it =)

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

BUY BUY BUY BUYING IS BETTER

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Definitely buying. Renting means someone else might have had it first. Back in the days when I rented games, they usually came in poor condition. I always try to keep the games I buy in mint condition, then I can resell the game if I find it boring or I finished it.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Definitely buying. Renting means someone else might have had it first. Back in the days when I rented games, they usually came in poor condition. I always try to keep the games I buy in mint condition, then I can resell the game if I find it boring or I finished it.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

ah. my bad on the double post. wait this is the third post...so sorry about the triple post.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i always buy games

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i only rent if i want to try out a game

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

probaly depends
for me, buying is better

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

You should just buy it.

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

I always buy my games, because around here, I don't believe there is any point where you can rent 'em.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Just buy em and then trade em in for new ones when you are done. It's much smarter than renting.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I always buy my videogames. Even though renting is cheaper, you cant keep the game and about twenty others @ the same time with only using the same company, and you sometimes cant get all the trophies or achievments or whatever.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I don't really play video games anymore so i only bought 4 me

Sir__Ila
Sir__Ila
57 posts
Peasant

I normally buy my games, because I don't have time to play through a game quickly. I'd have to play it in small segments because of my schedule.

Showing 91-105 of 136