ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217027
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
TheDude795
TheDude795
6 posts
Nomad

Who is scared about the unscripted dragons? especially at low levels haha

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Lol i know right, your picking flowers.. then OMG a dragon comes and burns you and attacks the guards.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I'm not excited about the dragons I want a beard.
But imagine this. You start the game after 5 hours of jerking off onto the main screen and completed the tutorial. And with a bug you come across 30 dragons. Wouldnt that be awesome

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

i think that the dragons not having a script for where they move is epic. i love how they have the giants. and in the E3 video they say the giants are friendly unless provoked. there was also a dragon picking a giant up and dropping and killing him.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

after 5 hours of jerking off onto the main screen

Chill bro?
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

yeah your putting bad images in my head

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

I'm really looking forward to it i've been waiting for a game like this to come out for a while... idk if i can wait much longer

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I think it will be funny if you go to a city....just waiting around, a dragon comes, sees you, you hide in a house, and then this enourmous dragon goes inside, slaughtering the house occupants while you think "Sweet, this dragons getting me free stuff!"

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Does anyone reckon they'll implement tattoos? That'd be so awesome :3 I want some epic beards as well, not that crap chin shadow stuff from Oblivion... Can't wait to make a bald Nord hammer guy with a massive beard and smash up some dragons

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

After thought, do people prefer sneaky characters or hard hitters? Melee, range or mage?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I prefer to get in a distance and use some magic and when it comes closer I switch to shortsword and kill it.

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

i like to hit heavy. after i summon a bunch of people to help i use melee.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

I think getting up close and personal is the best. Killing things from far away gets boring to me.

x722ism
x722ism
26 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for Skyrim, it's all I've been thinking about!!!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Anything new for Skyrim.
All I heard for the last is marriage .

Showing 31-45 of 1122