Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Skyrim!

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 10:03pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

1,113 posts

I was beast in the Oblivion days! Although the campaign was SUPER easy and buggy. In the part when your in the giant oblivion gate, i fell off the bridge and landed on the rims of the tower slowly going down and beat it in like 10 seconds

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 10:11pm

TheDude795

TheDude795

6 posts

Who is scared about the unscripted dragons? especially at low levels haha

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 10:46pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

1,113 posts

Lol i know right, your picking flowers.. then OMG a dragon comes and burns you and attacks the guards.

Posted Jul 19, '11 at 6:46pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

I'm not excited about the dragons I want a beard.
But imagine this. You start the game after 5 hours of jerking off onto the main screen and completed the tutorial. And with a bug you come across 30 dragons. Wouldnt that be awesome

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:12pm

melon0111

melon0111

213 posts

i think that the dragons not having a script for where they move is epic. i love how they have the giants. and in the E3 video they say the giants are friendly unless provoked. there was also a dragon picking a giant up and dropping and killing him.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:35pm

Microe

Microe

871 posts

after 5 hours of jerking off onto the main screen

Chill bro?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:36pm

melon0111

melon0111

213 posts

yeah your putting bad images in my head

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 10:23pm

gbnxc

gbnxc

200 posts

I'm really looking forward to it i've been waiting for a game like this to come out for a while... idk if i can wait much longer

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 4:44am

DarthNerd

DarthNerd

1,771 posts

I think it will be funny if you go to a city....just waiting around, a dragon comes, sees you, you hide in a house, and then this enourmous dragon goes inside, slaughtering the house occupants while you think "Sweet, this dragons getting me free stuff!"

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 10:41am

superpickle

superpickle

720 posts

Does anyone reckon they'll implement tattoos? That'd be so awesome :3 I want some epic beards as well, not that crap chin shadow stuff from Oblivion... Can't wait to make a bald Nord hammer guy with a massive beard and smash up some dragons

Reply to Skyrim!

You must be logged in to post a reply!