ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217430
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
COD6
COD6
28 posts
Peasant

fantastic game cudnt stop playing got freakin addicited

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You go back to a province in every game because in Arena you have Tamriel. Not just 1 province.

hahaha, true that.
but who remembers that game =P
whit arena the probably didn't think they would make a 2nd game so they placed everything in it they could.
but how much of skyrim from arena looks like skyrim we just played?
not so much right?
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

And anyway bringing him up in the game after the game where he's killed is stupid, there is so much more to do on Nirn (or even out of Nirn )

I believe that TES: 6 will be Elsweyr. The reason for this is that it has an environment previously never before seen in any other games, Tropical Jungles and Arid Deserts. Valenwood would be interesting, but its just a huge forest. However, there is always the possibility that Bethesda could go across the sea to Akavir, or one of the other lands in Nirn.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well I think you just can't simply say : the next game will be in .....
Nobody saw Skyrim coming and the same with Cyrodill it is just to "random"

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Well I think you just can't simply say : the next game will be in .....
Nobody saw Skyrim coming and the same with Cyrodill it is just to "random"

i don't think they are going to "Elsweyr" or "Black Marsh" any time soon.
it's a kind of risk to take the game to a beast region. all the games sofar have been in regions where the characters look more human like. except from morrowind. so a logic next could be another elven region.
so my guess will be "Summerset Isle"
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Nooo! I don't want to go to the Sumerset Isle.. except to mow down everything that moves.

No seriously though, that would imply a lot of High Elves and goblins *shudders*.
However the political and religious intrigues there could be used for a marvelously complex and dark game. But I really doubt Bethesda is ever gonna use the full potential of intrigues again. Slash'n'Burn and top graphics are more popular among little kids.. tss.

Not seen it coming? I totally saw Skyrim coming. In my dreams, I confess, but still I had hoped for it ever since Bloodmoon

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well what I mean to say that they never gave a hint to a next game so short after the release. And I would love to be an Imperial Soldier and take the fight to the Thalmor and send them to Oblivion.

Alpha_CK
Alpha_CK
74 posts
Peasant

this game is really good. if u wanna get lvl 80 start play with a warrior class.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I don't think you can become lvl 80 with warrior skills only. Im 48 with 100 1-2 handed, 90 light and 87 heavy armor. So I won't make it to 80 with warrior skills only.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Yay, i just cured my vampirism! i got infected, but i finaly rid myself of it!

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Yay, i just cured my vampirism! i got infected, but i finaly rid myself of it!

thx for pointing out, now i remember that i never became vampire yet in skyrim. does being vampire give new vampire only quests somewhere? any1 knows?
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

What would you do with skyrim on AG. Its only good for the xbox and needs improvement on AG forums, on AG forums everyone just brags about their cool stuff on skyrim.

-VL

lolop5
lolop5
5 posts
Nomad

Does anyone else create a character... and then create a new one after a very short while... or is that just me.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Its only good for the xbox

skyrim on the pc has so much more to offer then the console verions that i do not even know where to start.

and it's a single players only game. why can't we talk about our experience of the game on a forum. wich turns out to be a forum on a games site in a section that is ment for this exact purpose?

and braging about cool stuff happens everywhere. and in the end it doesn't realy matter as every1 can get these things. especialy whit a editor like in skyrim.

Does anyone else create a character... and then create a new one after a very short while... or is that just me.

hmm.. yea i got 5 chars. but what is a short time? it was about 30 hours gameplay of eatch when i started a new 1. short in the terms of this game. but i keep playing them all.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

this game is really good. if u wanna get lvl 80 start play with a warrior class.

The maximum level that can be obtained in the game is 81. To reach this lofty objective, you must have leveled all skills to 100.
Showing 991-1005 of 1122