ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217432
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Just got my mage Destruction level to 100! The Spells are so cool!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

anyone heard any new news on dawnguard?

~manly man

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

well i heard on dawnguard its a vampire war and that werewolvs and vampires get there own perk trees ( exept i dont think you use perks but im not sure) and vampires can transform into these flying things and added in crossbows and mounted combat sounds really cool

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know what the maximum damage on a Daedric War Axe is? My War Axes do 252 damage a peice or 504 total with level 61 1 handed and armsman 1+2

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

well i heard on dawnguard its a vampire war and that werewolvs and vampires get there own perk trees ( exept i dont think you use perks but im not sure) and vampires can transform into these flying things and added in crossbows and mounted combat sounds really cool
those flying things are vampire lords, they said that you get the crossbow if your on the dawngaurd side, maybe you can steal one as a vampire but idk. they also said that you can have your own armored troll. they said that they will have dragon bone smithing

~manly man
dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me any ideas for helmet enchantments, It is the only part of my daedric armor that is not enchanted, I have my enchanting @ 100, all 5 stages of the perk enchanter, insightful enchanter and the extra effect perk

magament
magament
17 posts
Farmer

skyrim is the best rpg game i have ever seen

magament
magament
17 posts
Farmer

i did and yeah it was very nice and beautiful cause xbox has very good graphics card into the console

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Can anyone give me any ideas for helmet enchantments, It is the only part of my daedric armor that is not enchanted, I have my enchanting @ 100, all 5 stages of the perk enchanter, insightful enchanter and the extra effect perk

What type of playstyle do you use? Mage, Warrior, or Thief?
dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

I use a heavy armor orc with 2 war axes dishing 270 damage a peice, stealing 40 points of health and burning for 62 points of damage between them, I am looking for enchantments that could aid either my war axes or my weak points.

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

I use a warrior build. My player is an Orc and I dual weild Daedric war axes

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

Skyrim is just simply amazing.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I use a heavy armor orc with 2 war axes dishing 270 damage a peice, stealing 40 points of health and burning for 62 points of damage between them, I am looking for enchantments that could aid either my war axes or my weak points.

With so many damage use something that helps you against magic. Something to defense you from magic or ranged attacks.
dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

[/quote]With so many damage use something that helps you against magic. Something to defense you from magic or ranged attacks.

What would you reccomend?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Here's a story:

Once, while my friend was playing Skyrim and me and our friend was watching him. He did a "Whirlwind Sprint", but I forgot what it was called so I just called it a "Dardric Spin" (hope that's how you spell "Dadric"...).

Showing 1006-1020 of 1122