87 posts

Well, this is a very good idea.
I'd like the man of exit path.

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 1:48am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

As for the game based armatars, will the cover of the game and certain pictures from in-game be up for use? The cover of the two Sonny games would make a good armatars:
http://armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/sonny-505.gif
http://armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/sonny-2-2900.jpg

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 2:20am

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

I agree with ghostofmatrix, some popular games from each category as armatars would look great.

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 11:43pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Game developers will upload armatar images for us as part of the submission process.

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 3:11pm

Steam7369

Steam7369

12 posts

I've never cared about using a custom Armatar, I've always enjoyed the stock ones.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 6:30pm

Oblitr8

Oblitr8

30 posts

Since I am probably the first to ask can i have the AG3's new logo as my armatar?

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 7:09pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

Since I am probably the first to ask can i have the AG3's new logo as my armatar?

It's probably a no, and second, it probably wouldn't be a regular armatar. But they'll still have the color shields they originally have for free.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 11:10pm

EionKilant739

EionKilant739

9 posts

I think the current Armatar system is decent, although the options are a tad lacking (yes, I know I don't have much available yet).

I think it there would be a positive effect if you lightly pressured people who submit games here to creat an Armatar for their game. It would gradualy increase the selection and let them know that they have the option too.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 8:57am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I think it there would be a positive effect if you lightly pressured people who submit games here to creat an Armatar for their game. It would gradualy increase the selection and let them know that they have the option too.

There will be game-based armatars on AG3. Also, I don't think you have to gain AP to unlock armatars, they are already unlocked from the start.

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 1:39pm

Oblitr8

Oblitr8

30 posts

Since I am probably the first to ask can i have the AG v3's new logo as my armatar please?

Can a moderator, administrator, or other high ranking official answer?

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!