ForumsNews and FeedbackWho's Looking forward to AG3?

34 7226
JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

Who wouldn't?

• 34 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

all my delicious posts will be gone. will I still be able to see them?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It depends if they decide to migrate all the forum posts to AG3, Floyd. You may be getting an award for your rank, forum posts, etc., on AG3, though. Read for more details.

Sasuke3360
Sasuke3360
4 posts
Nomad

When does AG3 come out? This is the first I've heard of it, mostly because I'm never in the forums. What new features will be added?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No firm release date yet for AG3. As for features, read through the sticky posts in this forum, they describe the major features.

6 posts
Nomad

For those of you who are going to miss AG2, i know a site that archives every site on the web, including Armor Games. If you want play a game, you can. Maybe you have to play with the timeline a bit, but then the game will load. Note: logging probably doesn't work, but maybe it depends on the age of your account. The site is: http://web.archive.org/web/20101209202614/http://armorgames.com/

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

yeah i am wonder how the new ranking is going down, i worked a little bit to get this rank only 1 week old but even so it's nice to start over and fun going up rankings.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

that's nothing certain as of yet though.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Losing all our points will be good. People won't be able to be really high ranks by spamming the game rater, and people with well-thought out comments will be rewarded.

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

me is looking forward for AGv3 and i`m excited to see it

Riccowed
Riccowed
19 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for AG3!

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I am excited! The site design changing might take a bit of getting used to, but I think I will adjust.

BTW, does anyone know when the next beta release is?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

BTW, does anyone know when the next beta release is?

Here's a post by cormyn on one of the stickies that should answer your question:

The next beta codes will be released on Wednesday July 6th, 2011, although we may not have any new features for users at that time.

If you don't receive your code by Thursday July 7th and you've checked your spam folder already, you may Email me directly to look it up for you.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

The next beta codes will be released on Wednesday July 6th, 2011, although we may not have any new features for users at that time.

Ok. Thanks! =D
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Can't wait until the Achievements and free Armatars. Especially the Achievements.

Showing 16-30 of 34