Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand - Union City Guide

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:43pm

PeteDetroit

PeteDetroit

2 posts

Stuck in the maintenance room before Conspiracy Theory. Both doors locked and no key. Help?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:44pm

darqevil

darqevil

5 posts

Question. The building next to where you meet the guy who leads you to finding your partner, there's a door with blood on it and its locked, where is the key?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:47pm

darqevil

darqevil

5 posts

The harrison & harrison broking building, the one right next to it is the building im talking about (sorry for double posting D:)

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 6:02pm

UgAhgItHurts

UgAhgItHurts

149 posts

It's a safe area, door in floor? There's a few that you backtrack to after the stadium.

There's two doors that don't open in one building (store or restaurant, maybe textures missing?), one other that I don't think I went back to.

How many companions are there--only Kelly and Dan?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 6:12pm

darqevil

darqevil

5 posts

I'm talking about right next to harrison & harrison Broking, inside the building there's a door (not in the floor) with blood on it and it's locked, I'm wondering where the key to that door is

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 6:18pm

Armen100

Armen100

11 posts

Where should i go after im in the sewers?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 7:10pm

UgAhgItHurts

UgAhgItHurts

149 posts

Armen, first time or second time? First, look for a ladder up after you go in a door.

hmmm
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7307/blah1q.jpg
I never found the key either (completed game). There's a purse next to the door, but no key there. I'll go through the building more thoroughly later.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 7:15pm

konaboy12

konaboy12

18 posts

For that door, the key is in found in the premium content.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:00pm

darqevil

darqevil

5 posts

kona if you're right, then that's really lame, cuz the premium is supposed to be some outfits 5 weps and a forest area why this door too =[

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:16pm

ahpuch

ahpuch

2 posts

I need the walkthrough for the premium quest! D:

Reply to The Last Stand - Union City Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!