ForumsThe TavernWhat Super Power?

114 17854
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you could have any one super power what would it be? I would have the stretching ability like Mr Fantastic and Mrs Incredible

• 114 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

The power to control time would be cool. I could fix past mistakes to make sure they dont happen at all.

SasakiAkatsuchi
SasakiAkatsuchi
9 posts
Nomad

I'd either have to go with mind reading or maybe the power to control paper (like from the movie read or die). If you think its a lame power then imagine this; flying through new york on a giant paper airplane.

Lena_girl
Lena_girl
45 posts
Nomad

Read minds!!! hehe

Genev
Genev
1 posts
Nomad

I'd want Omniscience, 'cause knowing everything would just be... incredible. Hehh.

uberryans
uberryans
6 posts
Nomad

telekinesis. it is quite simply the most useful power ever. you could do anything... fly, essentially have superstrength(being able to pick up anything), and so much more. it is incredible!!!!!

LordMeire
LordMeire
2 posts
Nomad

personally, id like to have advanced eyes. like being able to notice everything to the smallest detail at once. id be able counter attack at the same time as the attack! YAY

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I would love to have the power to time travel, i think that would be very entertaining.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I would choose the power of being able to destroy anything with my mine. I could just think of what to destroy and bam, it's gone.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I'd loke to polymorph, change my body into anything

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I would choose the power of being able to destroy anything with my mine
Lol mine? you mean MIND?
__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

magic wallet. wahahaha!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I would choose to morph into anything at will

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

fire power would be cool

falkon504
falkon504
8 posts
Nomad

if i could have a super power i would have the ability to bend reality. unbeatable and very powerful.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Killing everything and everyone would be cool ^^

Showing 91-105 of 114