ForumsThe TavernWhat Super Power?

114 17841
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you could have any one super power what would it be? I would have the stretching ability like Mr Fantastic and Mrs Incredible

• 114 Replies
JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

X-ray vision, and freeze time.....it would be awesomeeeeeee.....u could walk around the world in a second and do some other things..huh huh

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

I would like to have the power to walk through any door and teleport to where ever I wanted to go ...I would also have the power to absorb the energy/matter of any object and shoot it out of my hands.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

I would have shapeshifting abilities! That would be cool.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

The ability to create things.. I will be smart and rich...and strong!

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Shape shifting would be awesome!

irishbernier
irishbernier
55 posts
Nomad

Teleportation

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

invisibility

bouletta
bouletta
43 posts
Nomad

the super power to have every possible super powers, thats the best

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I would definitely have the ability to freeze time. If you were ever late for the bus, you would just freeze it and be on time.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Time-Freezing would rock hard. If someone could do that, they might be able to last 5 minutes against Chuck Norris.

irken21
irken21
33 posts
Nomad

I want telekinesis for a power. Being able to fling things about the room at will would be awesome! Plus it would really freak people out.

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

Telekinesis? Why not. Freeze-time is maybe the best. But telepathy would be also good.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Telekinesis can copy most other powers. Chronomancy is the only thing that comes close.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Manipulating time.Ultimate super power.You could basically do ANYTHING you want,get away with it,then replay.

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

same as xanatu you could do the best bank jobs ever

Showing 61-75 of 114