Nomad

Any questions about Islam, ask it here?

Greetings

• 558 Replies
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

honestly i can understand that. but see it or not we are pretty much at war. in a war its obvious that people will get hurt. and hating the whole "enemy" is... just stupid in my opinion. i honestly think that most people almost forgot why this is happening. this war is hurting everyone and by hating you just turn to one of the sides. if you hate, then you are a soldier. the people on the different sides would have a whole different opinion depeding on the place they live/were born and that is what causes us to think the way we think now. ive seen missles, bombs, ive been teached on the 1st grade how to wear a gass mask and how to act when a missle is coming my way. people here HAVE to join the army and throw away years of their life just because of this stupid situation. do i hate the arab countries? nope. i dont know about you but that is my point of view. many people lost many things because of this but it is YOUR decision if you just want to hate or dig alittle deeper then that.

I think I would hate America too, if I lived a life like these people. You too. Actually, everyone. I hate America. I hate the government, people who are ruling in America. I hate arab countries too, the sheiks in these countries. And that these people call themselfs muslims. Their brothers are dying in Africa, what are these sheiks doing? Nothing.

Joining the army for several years is a common thing. From the time of the Romans. You know? Almost all governments are just fu*** up. That's what I think.

So, anybody questions?

Greetings
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i already said that everyone get hurt but it their choice what they do about it. i chose to not hate and even under those situation id probably be extremely sad but i wouldnt hate anyone.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i already said that everyone get hurt but it their choice what they do about it. i chose to not hate and even under those situation id probably be extremely sad but i wouldnt hate anyone.

if you have lost friends and family because of a war. it gets way harder to not hate.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

That's true, but your hate should be directed towards the soilders and not the innocent of the country.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

or the government thats responsable for all the mess.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

and who voted for that government? thats right the people. (in a democracy) but ofcours not all but the majority of the people did vote for the goverment thats responsable.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

or the government thats responsable for all the mess.

yes.

I have a question. Is there any part of Islam that you don't compleatly agree with?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

and who voted for that government? thats right the people. (in a democracy) but ofcours not all but the majority of the people did vote for the goverment thats responsable.

yes but they voted for the government thinking how their lives will be better. im sure not most people voted for a person so he can harm others and im sure there is no one who enjoys war.
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

I have a question. Is there any part of Islam that you don't compleatly agree with?

No.

Greetings
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Do you believe that Allah is loving?

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

No.

Wait what? What about parts like this:

Quran 24:2
The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out God's law, if you truly believe in God and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.[/quote]
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i have another question since i just talked to a muslim.

he told me that there are no gay muslims, and those who are arent real muslims. is this really how the islam works...?

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Do muslims look down upon Gays and Lesbians?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Do muslims look down upon Gays and Lesbians?

Yeah.

Yeah.

he told me that there are no gay muslims, and those who are arent real muslims. is this really how the islam works...?

There are some gay Muslim groups and stuff. As for anyone that denounces who is a Muslim and who isn't, they're not really setting a great example of themselves, it isn't our job to say who isn't a Muslim. Yet clearly if there's a gay person and he's also Muslim, he's got some conflicting issues that he's got to work out so I'd assume that he'd have to pick one or the other.

The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out God's law, if you truly believe in God and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.

If you read on, it addresses the fact that four witnesses should be presented by the accuser, otherwise the accuser gets hit. That's 24:4
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Then why is his holy book full of so much hatred, violence, discrimination, injustice, cruelty and intolerance?
Showing 151-165 of 558