Nomad

Any questions about Islam, ask it here?

Greetings

• 558 Replies
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Sorry, forgot that: Wiki (I know, it's unreliable, bla bla... but you can look at the cited sources)

I would suggest you to look it up here at this site

Did you ever wonder why there actually is no Islamic site talking about Sharia, it's mostly like Sharia in UK etc. etc.?

nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. Sorry if my English is bad: But it just says disbelievers, not disbelievers who fight you.

Your English is pretty good, don't worry about that. Grimml, what does it say before "nor shall you befriend the disbelievers"?

Ha ha ha, very funny, misinterpreting things

the game isnt over you forgot about me.

oh no, I didn't forget you little boy :P I'll think about your advice.

Please do.

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.(Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b)"

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile.(Sepher ikkarim III c 25)"

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah.(Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5)"

But it doesn't matter anymore. As thebluerabbit said, the talmud is not true.

Not to mention the constant terrorist attacks on Israel and other countries, or are these people not real Muslims?

If they attack first, they surely are on the wrong path. If they attack, then they're real Muslims.

Greetings
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Yes answer my question as well i think in page 3-4 . Don't forget about people , thats considered rude in my eyes.

I don't forget anyone. You asked your question in page 1, and I asked you what you ment with your question in page 2.

Greetings
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

People, are the answers I give helpfull? I would be happy if it was.

Greetings

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile

It is permitted, not required. It says this because it isn't permitted to take the life of a jew. This is only saying that if you need to kill, you can.

It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah

This is only supposed to apply to Jews. If a Jew starts following Christianity and spreading it to their fellow Jews, then your allowed to kill them.

he Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.(Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b)

This isn't translasted correctly. They translated "man" as human. Jews are men (plural) and gentiles are man "singular". When a Jew does something wrong, all Jews are punished. When a gentile does something wrong, only he is punished. Not sure why it add "they are beasts" to the end, maybe beasts are treated with the same rule.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I would suggest to look here: http://www.islamawareness.net/Quran/lan ⦠quran.html

Some of that comes across as just blowing smoke, but thanks for the answer.
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

It is permitted, not required. It says this because it isn't permitted to take the life of a jew. This is only saying that if you need to kill, you can.

So Jewish people can kill palestinians like they want? Is that what you mean? And they will be not judged for it??? Oh, c'mone...

Greetings
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Any questions people?

Greetings

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

So Jewish people can kill palestinians like they want? Is that what you mean? And they will be not judged for it??? Oh, c'mone...

Thanks for ignoring the word "need" in that sentence. The 10 commandments still say that you can't murder, so no, you can't kill in cold blood.

Also, you said "Why else would palestinian womans been abused and children being killed by Jews?", and i asked you to provide a legitimate news source about this and you never did.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh no, I didn't forget you little boy :P I'll think about your advice.

YAY XD.

lols, i dont know alot about christian but somewhere you said it sais christian defies the torah...

from what i know (might be wrong) christians believe in the new testament AND the old testament and the torah is part of it... so this doesnt really make sense to me.

anyway, i really hate it when peopole translate things wrong it creates such pointless misunderstandings... not blaming anyone just telling you how it buggs me XP.

but even without translating one can understand something and someone else can understand a whole different thing.

i think we should leave the talmud alone and talk about the old testament only when talking about judaism because its the only original thing and everything different is just what some people understood when reading the old testament that other people could understand differently. i or any other individual could do anything like that on himself.

anyway, in the tanah it clearly sais that life is equal doesnt matter what life it is, even if its a jewish life or not and people always get punished for it unless its justified and by justified i mean to defend yourself. even killing by mistake leads to punishment
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Thanks for ignoring the word "need" in that sentence. The 10 commandments still say that you can't murder, so no, you can't kill in cold blood.

So these Jewsih soldiers, Shimon Peres, Benjamin Netanyahu etc. are not real Jews?

Also, you said "Why else would palestinian womans been abused and children being killed by Jews?", and i asked you to provide a legitimate news source about this and you never did.

A passage in Guardian, here.

"In one case cited by the report, Health Care in Danger, Israeli forces prevented ambulance teams from reaching a house in the Zaytun neighbourhood that had been shelled during an offensive in Gaza in 2009. When the teams finally reached the house after disobeying soldiers' orders to turn back, they found four young children who had been crouching by the bodies of their mothers for four days."

Al-Jazeera; a video on youtube

A woman being mentally abused etc. etc.

There are many things like this.

Greetings
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

not answered again... or dont you know because you dont know alot about christianity?

Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

not answered again... or dont you know because you dont know alot about christianity?

I'm sorry but, what was your question actually?

Greetings
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

last page last comment. i wanted you to explain better what i misunderstood there about christianity and what you said about it. also i explained the what you said about killing in the last paragraph but please do read everything i said. i put thought into that XP

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

8 pages in which i don't have time to read, at the minute. I will though. So apologies if this has already been covered.

I'm on vacation visiting my Dad in Indonesia. My step mums sister is Muslim and mentioned the Islam point system - which i've never heard of.

If you pray by yourself, you get a set ammount of points.
If you pray at your local mosque, you get more points.
& if you pray where Muhammed is buried, you get 10,000 points.
All of this is to get you closed to Allah apparently.

Just indonesia, or is this a common thing?

Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

continuing "Contradictions in the Qur'an"

4) Who sends disbelievers astray?

"As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe. GOD seals their minds and their hearing, and their eyes are veiled. They have incurred severe retribution.(Qur'an 2:6-7)"

Those who make a decision to reject God are helped in that direction; they are prevented by God from seeing any proof or guidance for as long as they maintain such a decision.

"He(Iblis) said, "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path. He(God) said, "Get out therefrom, despised and defeated. Those among them who follow you, I will fill Hell with you all.(Qur'an 7:16-18)"

Satan is a proven liar, and so are his constituents (see 2:36, 6:22-23, & 7:20-22). No contradiction here too.

5) Can Allah do anything?

"Praise be to God, Initiator of the heavens and the earth, and appointer of the angels to be messengers with wings - two, three, and four (wings). He increases the creation as He wills. God is Omnipotent.(Qur'an 35:1)"

God is Almighty. He can do everything He wants. As mentioned in this verse.

"Yet, they set up besides God idols from among the jinns, though He is the One who created them. They even attribute to Him sons and daughters, without any knowledge. Be He glorified. He is the Most High, far above their claims. The Initiator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have a son, when He never had a mate? He created all things, and He is fully aware of all things.(Qur'an 6:100-101)"

What's the contradiction? The verse just says that people are on the wrong path, and think the jins are Gods, or say He has a son or daughter. No contradiction here too.

6) How long is Allah's day?
Oh this one. Heard it many times.

"They challenge you to bring retribution, and God never fails to fulfill His prophecy. A day of your Lord is like a thousand of your years.(Qur'an 22:47)"

A day with God, is like a thousand of years, as it has been said in the verse.

"The angels, with their reports, climb to Him in a day that equals fifty thousand years.(Qur'an 70:4)"

Again, no contradiction. The distance between Earth and God is equal to fifty thousand years. No contradiction.

This is enough for now.

Greetings

Showing 61-75 of 558