ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 957906
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Just pull its eye out and reach inside!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

[@assarb1 keep it clean]

Keep digging in until you get to the brain, then start scraping until it dies.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Like a mole or a rabbit, people?

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Make the bear dedz with a sharp stick. (watches enemy sniper shoot bear by mistake) nevermind that

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Not to ruin the moment or anything but those robots are still shooting at us and the pirates have just landed on shore.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Only to have the island flooded. OH NO!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Paparazzi are on the island! I don't know why but I guess they heard celebrities were on it?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

"Quick! Get to higher ground!"

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Please stop fooling around, the robots are closing in on us and the pirates dont look so friendly...

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Robots v.s. Pirates v.s. Us! Where does the madness end? Answer: here. *grabs bomb from hotel and bombs pirates* Palp, get the laptop.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Seriously, stop fooling around the pirates are pointing their guns at us and the robots are getting very close...

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Then let's think of what what to do. Hmm.. Oh! I know what to do now!
If they are about to kill each other, let's not get in the middle of an and RUN!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Umm, how did i not notice that, anyways, we should run around the robots while they are distracted and enter the hotel, maybe we could fin something useful in there and hopefully find a way off this island.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Very interesting that I just found a huge armored military base filled with weapons and ammo. Oh well! So what are we gonna do to get in that hotel?

Nesaire
Nesaire
23 posts
Nomad

Well, now that we have a huge military base, we could just fight our way through the robots.

Showing 196-210 of 5318