ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 958527
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Just gotta ask... Why is it needed to bring the tank?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"Keep asking questions. I dare you." I aim the main cannon at acmed while shooting at the pirates and robots.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Lord Jesus! What are you doing!?!? Never mind that. Palp, get the rest of the men and lead them on the ship!"

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Ken Johnson, our Commanding Officer, told us to get it so they don't use it. Duh! Now let's get over there!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

[it's kind of odd that we were on the Titanic and somehow M16s and robots with lazers exist, I guess we went thru a time warp while on our raft or something]

"Move quickly everyone! On to the pirate ship! I'll have the robots defend us until we get there. This laptop isn't wireless, but the extension cord is just long enough to reach the ship."

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"No time for fooling everyone! Shoot at the pirates! I'll start the ships engine!"

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"OK!" I shoot at the pirates while moving the tank onto the ship

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Pirates! You are going down! Everybody on the ship?"

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

"Question! When is lunch!?"

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Really? Can we worry about that when we get away from them? Alright guys! We're off! Keep fighting them off until we reach a fair distance!"

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

"Starving! I'm starving! I want lunch!"

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

"Triumph! We've escaped the island and are safe on the sea! Also, there's plenty of food below deck."

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Tomorrow is next time you'll eat if you don't help fight off these pirates!"

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Uh, you got ninja'd.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"Victory! Hey guys! I just created a zombie virus that we can use to make the pirates eat each other!"

Showing 226-240 of 5318