ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Music From A Movie?

71 9996
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,427 posts
Jester

What's your favorite song from a movie and why?

I'm a fan of John Williams (Hedwig's Theme, Star Wars, Indiana Jones), but I'm becoming increasingly a fan of Ennio Morricone (A Fistful of Dollars, Sixty Seconds to What?, The Ecstasy of Gold ).

Currently, The Ecstasy of Gold is my favorite, due to the constantly building crescendos and good vocals.

• 71 Replies
s9b1
s9b1
310 posts
Farmer

The myth-Piano version from the movie The Myth.

cjhall
cjhall
215 posts
Herald

I'd have to say the soundtrack from The Invisible, I love "I Will Follow You Into The Dark."

Cherezig
Cherezig
59 posts
Peasant

Vangelis's music in Blade Runner. Really great Ambient music.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite is the music from the Wall movie from the Pink Floyd album. Other than that my favorite would probably be the music from the Artist. It went very well with the movie.

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts
Herald

The music in the Lord of the Rings fit fantastically well with the movie, though a personal favorite would probably be Gladiator. The end... So good...

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Scribe

I don't know about my favorite, but this one made me get buy this song after seeing the movie..

Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge

Warning: I'm not sure if this is the edited version or not. If not, there is minimal swearing.

Oh, and it was from the movie The Number 23 (I think that's what it's called) starring Jim Carrey.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Peasant

Any music in Star Wars and Pirates of the Carribean movies

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Peasant

my personal favortite is lux aeterna from the movie Requim for a dream

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
711 posts
Peasant

Arrival to earth - first transformers

Highway to the dangerzone - topgun

I like them two because they are epic songs to me, i can make a list forever but lets not.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,829 posts
Shepherd

Hanz Zimmer FTW! He composed the songs for Pirates of the Caribbean. I love Blackbeard's theme, and the EITC's theme

RubenP
RubenP
647 posts
Peasant

This is my favorite soundtrack from a movie. I put a nice video on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PJg__Y7T0U

RubenP
RubenP
647 posts
Peasant
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts
Regent

I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite. I have a lot. However, John Williams is a great composer. I love all his soundtracks (Indiana Jones, Star Wars saga, Jurassic Park)
Another song I really like is Endless love from the movie The Myth. The piano version of this song is so touching that it brings me to tears. Check it out

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Peasant

Soundtracks for Batman and Titanic.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts
Jester

My favorite song from a movie (at the moment) is Extreme Ways by Moby from the Bourne Identity movie, the freaking song is so catchy! Other then this, I can't find any other songs from movies that I like.

Showing 46-60 of 71