ForumsSupport ForumThere's a New Armatar

72 10889
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I saw a new armatar in the armatar selection list when I logged on. This is a screenshot of all the 0 AP armatars, which includes the new one:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/0APArmatarsincludingnewarmatar.jpg

The new armatar is in the last row. Also, this user has it.

Does anyone have an explanation as to why the new armatar is there?

• 72 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I was wondering, too. It's Nitrome's logo. Does AG have some kind of agreement with Nitrome?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Lol, funny looking armatar. Only thing I can guess is what Darkrai said, but what does that have to do with the armatar? Did he request them put his logo on here as an armatar?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Either this is just a single case or one of the following is happening:

1) Since AG3 is getting close, AG might be adding some new armatars over time. If the Nitrome logo does not stay, it will either be like a seasonal or switch those with that armatar to the starry shield armatar.
2) Since users are gaining AP, AG might be adding this armatar first, then a new armatar pack later that is beyond 10000 AP.

Although the "single case" scenario is the most likely, one of the others might be the case.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

or switch those with that armatar to the starry shield armatar.

I don't think the starry armatar will happen i think if it gets deleted who ever has it will keep it until they change it like people with the seasonal.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Awesome! Thaboss has to change to this armatar!

If the Nitrome logo

Is it the Nitrome logo?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Cool beans! I love how everyone is using it now :P

There are two on this thread that are not using the new armatar. I am one of them.

Is it the Nitrome logo?

darkrai097 says it is, and I don't see any other explanation.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Cool beans! I love how everyone is using it now :P

Yep, it's a virus that's taking over AG's users.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Yep, it's a virus that's taking over AG's users.

None of the mods or admins are using it right now, but that can change. Besides, anyone can use it.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

The virus only affects users who are currently on.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_447_200.200_c.png

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh.My.God. That is like the cutest lil' armmy ever! It makes me wanna click its lil' bubbly cheeks til they pop. Where's your parents lil fella? Oh, I just have to tell the boys back home about this!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]None of the mods or admins are using it right now, but that can change. Besides, anyone can use it.

Viruses aren't immediate, and not everyone can catch them :P These things take time.

When I said everyone, I didn't mean everyone... I meant quite a bunch of people :P[/quote]

darkrai097 finally "caught" it (it's not a computer virus, so I used air quotes). However:

1) None of the mods or admins have the new armatar.
2) I do not have the new armatar.
3) The "virus" will eventually end.
4) An admin should explain why the new armatar was added.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Yay! We all have the weird pink block thing now!
I still don't get what it's supposed to be (except Nitrome's Logo) though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Yay! We all have the weird pink block thing now!

No. None of the mods or admins have it, and I don't have it. Everyone else on this thread has it though. master565 called it a virus.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Actually, not to double post, but I think I know what the armatar is. If you look at it (the eyes and mouth especially), it kind of looks like an electrical outlet. There we go, problem solved

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Actually, not to double post, but I think I know what the armatar is.

I ninja'd you, so you didn't double post. That doesn't change the content of your post though.

If you look at it (the eyes and mouth especially), it kind of looks like an electrical outlet.

That doesn't mean it's not Nitrome's logo (if it is the Nitrome logo as darkrai097 said).
Showing 1-15 of 72