ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133356
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hmm, Give me a moment to think about this first. Oh and also, I change my mind about corrupting my armor, I don't want to become a demon cyborg hybrid. I think I'll even give soul edge to someone else. I don't really have any good ideas on how to use its powers.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

DarthNerd, you ever hear of Psychoshy? yeah, have a nice death if you ever meet her.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Well kyle, I didn't know the name. Yeah, instead of a TrollixTech 300GB brain, the Devastator has a Youtubian 650GB quantum-mechanical dual processor with real emotions!

Now, give $5000 to the Transobjective bank to bail it out.

Also, WW breaks apart into the 4 horseman again to avoid being killed.

Death takes his scythe back and gathers all the souls of the freshly dead army, and fires it in a huge SOUL NUKE at the dragons!

War grabs Soul calibur and sprints to sonic, slipping an Essence of the Soul potion into TNWNN's hand. "Don't go insane now" he mutters, doing a sword dance with SC to confuse, then attack sonic.

Famine floats over to the damaged defenders and casts healing magic on them, to heal.

Pestillence joins War, appearing behind sonic to kick him in the back of the knee and disable him!

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Oh, and send out a message to all the major races of Memetia to come help us, seeing as our entire army was killed by an overpowered android traitor.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

HEY,WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SWORD! I was gonna come back but since you've stolen my sword, Im going back to the enemy side > . You could of at least took soul edge instead, I don't want that demon sword since I don't have any idea on how to effectively use the sword's demonic powers.

(p.s. The current form of sc is pretty huge to fit my android body, If your gonna use it, you have to give it time to shift to the form you want it to be)

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

I smile, not even feeling the pain. The soul essence... I can feel it, but not quite enough. It's tingling my hand, reminding me a bit... I still can't feel it well enough. Suddenly, I look at Sonic. I mutter. Words that no one but me understand. No one but me. In my own little world, and everyone here was trying to break it. âWhy do people have to break your world, why?â I whisper to myself, holding an invisible shape in my arms. It feels real, through the muscle pains in my leg, my arm, my neck. It feels all too real, the world of mine caving in around me, the very shell of thought, melting into opinion, fact, nothing mattered. The memedrenaline was punching me. Pain kept me up. Pain was a thing to be used, a stimulant for this broken, tired, and hungry body. Thirsty, too. However the pain, the pain engulfed me in flames. I couldnât take it anymore. Confusion, Hunger, and this- this sense made no sense, made nothing at all! The world was just a figment of my imagination. The memories started to melt, fall way to black flames and the blood that consumed the very essence of sense for me. My left knee starts to wobble. Strange. Itâs like timeâs slowing down for me. Like stopping me so I can get on a willy-nilly train down to nowhere. My âthoughtâ becomes into words. âOf course, I canât get on this willy-nilly train because time is an illusion. Nothing more. Just a strange illusion as I muster up the courage to meet my maker at the end of it. So is death our reality? Because for a fly, a day is a year. A year is their life. Nothing more. Why, why I think I just made some sense now did I? Didnât I? Iâm such a good manâ¦â My tattered, caked with mud and the case of the patch of fabric near my ankle, caked with dried blood. I stroke my shirt. âVery soft you see? Much unlike the armor on me, although it wonât protect me from those pokes of dear yonder, the pokes of Hamlet and his friends. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern will have a long, long talk at the bottom of the sea, now wonât they?â I smile and mutter more rambling nonsense until I muster all my insane rage and energy to pull off a piece of armor to fashion into a shank. âOf course, Hamlet killed them because they betrayed him now didnât they. Of course, this story has no Ophelia, Gertrude or Claudius. Quite a boring story, now isnât it? One of Shakespeareâs greatest works perverted into my own little words, right? Well, letâs just watch. For, I guess there is more than earth and heaven. Hell, that space railgun up there demonstrates that. Unfortunately, there is one thing I must notify all of you. Most endings of Shakespeareâs works end in some sort of tragedy. Soâ¦â I take up my shank and backstab War, throwing his obviously shocked body into Sonic with all my strength, hoping to smash them both into a wall. I start throwing the rest of the horsemen into each other. After that, I start fighting anyone who comes near me.
(OOC; Yes. My character has gone bat-**** crazy.)

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

(OOC; Don't worry, he'll come back, although not fully not insane. Plus- WHY U NO CAN HANDLE WORD AG?)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

GeminiDelta... How come your trying to take things away from me? First you tried to take away my new android body, then you take away my sword... I guess I shouldn't of let my... Wait sc can still reject you! hehe... Perhaps I still have sc with me and you picked up a peice of ice thinking it was sc.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Well, kyle said SC rejected you because you had soul edge. So...woopsie xD Yeah, I don't know much about the game, but it seems you cant hold both of those swords at once. You can have one and i'll have the other, that fair?

War sidesteps and lets TNWNN stab sonic. he then takes out some garlic, fills a sock with it, and then smacks TNWNN repeatedly. "SNAP. THE. ****. OUT. OF. IT. YOU. CRAZY. ***. SHEISSOFF!" The rest of the horsemen tackle TNWNN and do their best to wrap him up in rope and carry him off to the Lolcatia asylum.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

He never said anything about sc rejecting me. It was rejecting tnwnn... Your just trying to take my stuff >

Anyways, give soul calibur back and I'll let you take soul edge instead which is just about the same thing except its demonic... and it has control over magic fire... and it eats souls... and almost everyone who has ever.. Umm yea you get the point...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

(Didn't see your earlier post tom, really sorry ;~; I'll take soul edge instead. *Swaps*)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Oh, ok then. Just remember to not let the sword take control of your body so it can go on a killing spree to eat peoples souls like a all you can eat buffet and turn you into nightmare where you get a giant monster arm and azure armor and have a immense dislike for humans and a habit of eating your servants souls whenever they piss you off and... Umm, never mind what I just said there, just keep a grasp over yourself.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

(This is all a huge misunderstanding. I'm not trying to take your stuff...hey, you ever need an upgrade for your android body, just ask and it's yours.)

Gemini Co., where all things Tech are on sale at low LOW prices! Proudly offering direct imports from Youtubia(?), TrollixTech for the more brawny androids, and even Cheezburgian Meowtech! Based in Lolcatia, intersection of Nyan st and catnip ave!

(Is using the above advertisement as a clever means of gaining moar income ;D)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ah crap, the page died again. I might need to make a P2.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Tom, I don't think you've ever heard the word "Swordsplosion"? And War IS a BAWS, I doubt a measely cursed sword could give him more then a little headache.
Kyle, it's fine. Now, you mind incorporating Gemini co.'s advertisements to give us more income?

Showing 1081-1095 of 1146