ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133372
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Its no just a cursed sword, Its a cursed sword with a demon soul in it, a eye, a hunger for souls, a habbit of tricking people into doing its bidding, and making people go insane, and turning you into nightma... there I go again... Alright, just remember its abilities. Your attack strength will be increased dramatically along with control over fire. Anyways, Since im left with soul calibur and back defending. I stab my sword into the ground and cover our wall in a layer of magic ice for a few turns.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

You know, I had this friend with two really freaky swords. One was ethereal (Can't be physically touched/blocked) and was literally MADE out of pain. Needless to say, it hurts more than getting kicked in the beans. Now, the other one had a Gorgon eye in the hilt, could petrify anything it stared at, and the blade was infused with a deadly poison. Busterblade style, serrated edges to help the poison flow out. Oh, and it's made of emerald and Peridots. deadly and valuable. Since I won them from him on Kongregate...*Warps in Hydranite and Painbringer, and sheathes Soul eater for later* Sonic! Let's do this.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Its soul edge not soul eater... Anyways, I continue giving our wall the magic ice covering.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Sorry, distracted watching Cheers. Thanks for the correction :P How about trying the magic ice on the dragons to slow them up, tom?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hey, I just came back with this thing one update ago. I think I still need some time to know how to use this oh and give soul edge back if your not gonna use it.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna use it next turn, if you don't mind me using it as a nuke? Demon souls make good BOOM.

Swordsplosion-Class S offensive attack. Charge up any sword with unstable energy (Like entropy), spin it, and throw it like a frisbee into a crowd of enemies. Like a sharp, pointy, buzzsaw/hand grenade, the sword EXPLODES, sending dangerous shards outward in all directions. Not to mention the mushroom cloud creating a small wasteland about a half-mile in diameter. Absolutely no radiation, just a bunch of magically saturated air. Given it's Entropy, or wild Chaos, saturating...random stuff will probably happen.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Oh, and the sword can easily be put back together if we find all the pieces of it. We'll have to find a new demon soul, though. Or just leave it as is.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Really sorry for triple posting, but there's one more important detail I left out: The strength of the explosion depends on the strength of the sword. So, cheap copper swords can only kill a tank at best. Plus the attack takes a huge chunk of energy.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Wave 5: Penance 2: Sonicheroes
Enemies:
Android Sonicheroes95(60,000 HP)
Chameleos(DEAD)
Lao-Shan-Lung(75,000 HP)
Crimson Fatalis(20,000 HP)(RAAAAAAAAAGE!)
Ancient Rathian(DEAD)
Gold Rathian(DEAD)
Silver Rathalos(DEAD)
Rudodiora(DEAD)
Doragyurosu(DEAD)
Teostra(34,500 HP)
Lunastra(DEAD)
Kushala Daora(DEAD)
Progress: 75% (100% Sonicheroes95, 60% Fatalis)
Resistances:
Weaknesses: Dragon
Immunity: Various
Neutrals:
Allies:
World War(15,000 HP)
Damaged: Poobaloofa, rick073, TNWNN
Critical:
Dead: tom0000009
Annoying(Warning): Poobaloofa
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 290,000/300,000
Defense Budget: $62,100 ($40,800 Income)
1st Transobjective Bank: FAILED

Defense force:
0/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
0/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
0/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
Lv.2 Sentry
Lv.1 Dispenser
Attacking force:
0/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
0/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
0/40 Trolls (Flamer)
0/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers(Spawn:2 turns)
0 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies (Spawn: 3 Turns)
0/20 Spiders (Demonic)
0/20 Goliaths (Private)
Support Force:
0/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
0/30 Jedi (Knights)
0/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)(3 Turns spawn)
0/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
7/10 Electric Elementals (Power)(2 Turns spawn)
7/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)(2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze) (2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra) (2 Turns spawn)
1/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy) (6 turns spawn)
1/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami) (6 turns spawn)
Heroes:
Lv.5 Youtube Artist (DEAD)(Comedian)
Lv.3 Robo Meow Meow (DEAD)
Lv.4 Aphla Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.3 Bata Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.10 Xenotank (30,000 HP)
Lv.6 Super Solder(DEAD)
Lv.4 Ezio Auditore (DEAD)
Lv.3 Hell Incarnate Vengeance (30,000 HP)
Lv.3 RED Team APC (25,000 HP)(General)
Lv.1 KarmaMONOCULOUS! (45,000 HP)
Lv.2 Atlas-000 (DEAD)
Lv.2 Dalta Commander Suit (30,000 HP)
Lv.2 Gama Commander Suit (22,500 HP)

@sonicheroes95: You manage a grab while TNWNN's reloading, and throw him into Lao-Shan!

@DarthNerd: Sure, Fluttershy is in no way intimidating.

I actually made some cool characters in SC4. And Algol used the pure energy of the swords to make a huge arsenal of weapons.

The Mortal Kombat characters get stuck in our world due to the malleability of our universe! Hold on, I'll fix this. *obliterates the MK characters*

@CommanderDude7: You do 10,000 damage, not crippling him. However, he did get staggered.

@GeminiDelta: The Memetian races won't even get NEAR Lolcatia until we get all this magic fallout cleared out. Death sacrifices his corporeal form to nuke most all of the dragons! Famine can't heal people. At all. Pestilence gets vaporized by the massive Entropy aura around SH at the moment. Since you were next to TNWNN instead of in front of him, he still stabs you, but you still get him to the asylum and deal 15,000 damage to sonicheroes with an elegant sword dance. Luckily, SC shifted itself into its natural state of a Chinese Sword when you picked it up. Well, technically, a weaponized fragment of a Zweihandler, but still. You give it up to the Android to weild Hydranite and Painbringer. As for the sword exploder, this universe's Unique Preserver logic means stuff like Soul Edge, Painbringer and Dragon's Destiny cannot be destroyed. You can still explode them, but it's 1/5 as effective as normal.

@tom0000009: Soul Edge isn't going to let you drop it so easily. It shifts itself onto your body into the best form for a combat android: ALL OF THEM. So, when War tries to swap you, Soul Edge doesn't want to go, but SC still integrates to make you the Algoltron 9000.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

heh. you killed alot of my friends. congratulations. as a reward. PREPARE TO LOSE IT ALL! *proceeds teleport ALL DEFENDERS to a small square platform in the sky, before unleashing Xigbar's DM on you all replacing lasers with chaos lances.*

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*jumps off the platform assassins creed style* WWWEEEEEEEEE!!! *before hitting the ground, activated reaper jetpacks and glides to a stop* THAT WAS FUN ^_^

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I remote activate my other suit to engage sonic giving us a chance to escape. While escaping I hit the Lao-Shan-Lung with my handy SS.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I use my dimensional transporter device to transport anyone who hasn't escaped yet into the candy dimension where we can dine on candy while we recover.

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

Suddenly the soul essence snaps into my mind when I am in the jaw of Lao-Shan-Lung.
"Oi, quit throwing me about!" I try to dodge the chewing incisors and sharp teeth of the dragon. I try to jump out when it eventually opens it's mouth to incinerate me. I run like hell, even with my broken ankle, to the ground where Sonic's doing the spell.
"Take this ya' Bloke!" I stab him in the back with the shank.

(OOC: Yep, the consequence of my character going bat-**** insane is that he will impersonate many various accents through his post.)

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

The 3 horseman, and ethereal death, know KH well enough to just run around the platform until the DM attack is over. War gives the Chinese Sword to Famine, and they perform an ETERNAL SESSION on sonic! to After all that, war points at the Teostra. "ATTACK THE WEAKEST ENEMY. THAT MEANS ALL YOU UNITS AND HEROES. GOGOGO."

So, how much to bail out transobjective bank?

Showing 1096-1110 of 1146