ForumsSupport ForumPoints for beating a game.

49 8529
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

There should be a point reward for beating a game on here.

This should mainly go with Action/Adventure games.

• 49 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

yeah, especially because i've beaten so many

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm basically suggesting a 25ish point reward.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

nah what if a games easy i say 15 besides we get 25 for merits. 15 is like perfect for beating a game.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

For a game like Last Stand, it should be 15ish.

Maybe the points should go up for the difficulty.

Easy-15
Medium-20
Hard-25

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

yeah thats a good amount of points based on the difficulty of a game.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

thats an excellent idea! Daniel put this in to mind! ~great idea~

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Thanks, bro.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

This all would make a greater purpose for those AP whores to actually play and beat the game!!!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yeah that would encourage people to finish games that they play!
nice idea!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

But that is pretty much exactly what Kongregate does. We can't really go around copying other sites ideas.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

You wouldn't want to do that idea because another website is already doing it? That doesn't make any sense at all.

So basically you're saying Armorgames is afraid of being judged wrongly?

WHO THE HELL CARES! It will improve the site, and everybody seems to LOVE the idea.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

No, that is not what I am saying. What I am saying is that I think Armor Games can be more creative than to take other sites ideas.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Because internet pride is a thing to worry about these days, right?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Maybe you could earn &quotoints" that could be spent in a "shop." It seems to me that many users are interested in the idea of being able to buy/ear things (I've seen food, surfboards, and guns) with their AP. If there were a second type of points that could only be earned by doing well in games and that could be spent in a "shop," there could be numerous benefits. It would decrease spam. Many users are spamming to get AP for the informal shops and clubs, as well as increasing their rank. This would provide them with a way to do something similar, but allow them to get there through more productive ways than spamming for AP. Another benefit would be that it would promote a lot more game-playing, which I'm pretty sure the devs would be happy about. It would also draw a lot of new users to AG, as well as make it more fun for many existing members. The one tricky part would be figuring out how to set the site up so that you get store points after reaching important parts of games. This is where we could use Kongregate's sytem, whatever it is.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Great idea ubertuna

Showing 1-15 of 49