ForumsSupport ForumPoints for beating a game.

49 8532
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

There should be a point reward for beating a game on here.

This should mainly go with Action/Adventure games.

• 49 Replies
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

bump

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

RaiderDawg, bumping a topic is spamming. Please don't do it in the future.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

good Idea ubertuna...
the shop idea is good...but what would we buy?
Armatars maybe...or backgrounds.
maybe even AP!...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well this is Kongregate's Badges

Easy=5 points
Medium=15 poiints
Hard=30 points
Impossible=60 points.

And I think that Tuna's idea is great I love this idea.Are you going to contact Dan?

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Good idea but what would you do with these points?

JUVEFAN
JUVEFAN
23 posts
Nomad

I think buying AP would be awsome. On the downside everyone would have high AP after a while.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

We could by photo thingies for our abouts, and I also like the idea of backgrounds. I'm a little against buying armatars or AP, but maybe users could buy the ability to upload their own armatar.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Or instead of buying it, you have to be approved by mods to get them. Any spammer could just buy things, but if a mod approved, then there would be less trouble.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

ubertuna, I had the same idea in mind.

With a certain amount of points, you could unlock certain things in your profile to "decorate" your page.

Like colored text, bold/center/italics options, font size, and background colors.

&& things like that.

Would be a nice thing to see.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Nice idea..gaining points for playing games is good advice, because it will motivate players who are registred, but they do nothing

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

what noone has brought up is that people can hack the games so that it looks like they finished the game, but they actually just skipped to the end.

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Very nice idea, this would reduce the number of people with no points, those who only play games would still get points

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I'm fine with any variation of my idea as long as the shop does not require AP. That would promote tons of spamming.

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

i think the beating a game ap is a great idea being ive beat like 250 games lmao

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Yea because then it would just be like receving the AP from the games without having to go in the shop.Like Tuna said just to decorate your profile and stuff.

G_P2

Showing 16-30 of 49