ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy Art (using MS Paint)

77 23385
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Ok Heres a picture I drew on the VERY low tech MS Paint. This character is not mine but the picture is.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/SecondAnimeComplete.jpg

• 77 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Hmm, the picture I'm working on isn't as good as the one I posted before... It's going to be hard topping that, it's not complete yet, probobly be complete sometime tomorow, but im taking a break from it for now... And thanks for the comment clearing that up bigbowla.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, since I haven't slept in a full day now and I got really tired of writing my thesis around the clock...here's one from me!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/blargh.gif?t=1211156998

It's on!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Maybe we should do this in a different topic since this one might be a bit misleading saying "My Art" and btw im lmao at your drawing

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

man i couldn't help it but continue my picture and im liking the progress! cant wait till i finish... This time the character is just from my imagination, unlike Mirai who already existed but I just made my own picture of her. She'll be done tomorrow, if I don't get too lazy/have a lot of homework/I go chill with my friends.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Maybe we should do this in a different topic since this one might be a bit misleading saying "My Art"

Right, you got it!
doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

damn man that looks hot nice work you did

kaizerzeo
kaizerzeo
18 posts
Nomad

not such a good drawing

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Maybe not, but its better than yours I bet...

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

not such a good drawing

I have a couple complaints myself, it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn nice for my second anime picture and my second detailed ms paint picture. if you compare this to real art, theres going to be a difference, but this is pretty good for ms paint.
Vinky
Vinky
63 posts
Justiciar

I totally agree with you, and I wouldn't have the patience to draw an entire drawing on MS Paint, but what you did is properly awesome! Even with my pen, I'm not able to draw that good... *sigh*

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with Vinky I couldn't draw that good with a pen/ pencil.

and dude that is great for MS paint good job and keep em coming!!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I'm having a little difficulty with the anime picture I'm drawing currently, but I decided to take a brake from it and draw a spammer prevention device!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/MiniUzi.jpg

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

You are really good freaking awsome pics

kaizerzeo
kaizerzeo
18 posts
Nomad

have you tried deviantART?

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

no actually, whats that site about anway?

Showing 16-30 of 77