ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy Art (using MS Paint)

77 23383
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Ok Heres a picture I drew on the VERY low tech MS Paint. This character is not mine but the picture is.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/SecondAnimeComplete.jpg

• 77 Replies
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Really good, especially if you used ms paint to draw it. I can't draw on that for nothing.

CWalsh
CWalsh
17 posts
Nomad

Nice picture but Im not realy a fan of the whole Anima style sorry.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Nice picture but Im not realy a fan of the whole Anima style sorry.

don't worry, anime takes too long on ms paint, I'm working on other stuff, the only reason the one I'm doing isn't done yet is because I wasn't in my house all day, im drawing a sniper rifle, kinda like the uzi on page 3, the bodys done but im currently working on the scope. The things not painted yet, but it's looking good so far.
Phyan
Phyan
36 posts
Nomad

soo good
keep it up

Phyan
Phyan
36 posts
Nomad

wow nice uzi

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

My next Painting is complete! Btw I took so long on this because I started it one day, then I didn't get around to continuing it for a while. I'm not too sure what to think about it, all I can really think is that I personally think it's my worse one yet

Here's the latest in spammer prevention technology! The perfect gift for Mods who just can't take it when spam post are made left and right!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/50callibersniper.jpg
Ages Ten and up.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

it got cut off... Well it was just the end of the barrel anywho... Btw that yellow thing is an empty shell.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Resize the clip, make the bullet bigger, and a a bi-pod and your set! And, im sorry, but it just might be the worst.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

That has to take awhile, man. My hand is too shaky to draw it that straight on there. =]

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

That's cool! I can't really draw anything all to well, the only thing I'm able to do successfully on MS Paint lately is Pokemon repaints/fusions lol, oh well.

That has to take awhile, man. My hand is too shaky to draw it that straight on there. =]

Um, there's a line tool that makes a straight line lol, as for placing it right, well that's another story o.o
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ SkullZero1:

Hm, I think your issue is that the details aren't sufficiently 'organic' (lots of straight lines and filled in spaces) to hide the lack of shape and texture. To fix this, you may need to add in gradations as well as other forms of shading (I recommend stipling and hatching).

Also yeah, the pictures crop to 600px wide in the forums.

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

nice. hot asian chick

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

You got to be on the computer 24/7!

Ricador
Ricador