ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy Art (using MS Paint)

77 23381
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Ok Heres a picture I drew on the VERY low tech MS Paint. This character is not mine but the picture is.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/SecondAnimeComplete.jpg

• 77 Replies
Vinky
Vinky
63 posts
Justiciar

It's a site where you create a profile and then show your art in a gallery, make friends...

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Alright, I just made a deviantART profile, my profile is the same as this one.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

both paint drawings ive seen are very good - especially for paint!

eastern_sunset
eastern_sunset
1 posts
Nomad

Wow, you actually created that on just paint?!?! Holy crap.. I tried doing things like that, but they all come out like crap.... guud job!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to hear you guys like my artwork.

About the other pictures, I stopped my work on them, I might get around to it later, but detailed pictures are really hard to do with paint... I'm currently soon going to get a tablet so I can draw real pictures (well technically this is real art but you know what I mean by that) and maybe even a scanner to share some of the pictures I drew in my sketch book. Don't rush me though guys, I'm only 14 and I don't get an allowance or a paycheck. I might post pictures kinda like the Mini Uzi now and then but not like my first picture, if I do I will surprise myself.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Wow, that's incredible, especially with only Paint. Think about what you could do if you had Illustrator/Photoshop.
Coincidentally, there are alternatives for both; Inkscape for vector and GIMP for Photoshop. Google them if you want, they're both free downloads.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I tried gimp, it was hard to understand, not really user friendly, whats a vector though?

Phyan
Phyan
36 posts
Nomad

wow this is rlly good Skull keep it up! ^^

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

A vector is a line described by a path of coordinates and a formula. The advantage of using vector images is that resolution isn't fixed to zoom, meaning that zooming won't result in a loss of image quality. This is particularly important if you want to include parallax in your game/animation.

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

This is quite good can you make some more?

-SA

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

@Strop
Thanks for the help.

@SilentAxeman
You know what, I think I'm going to start one right now...

and a little note for those just joining this topic for the first time, My work is on page 1 and page 3.

Jaroomastah
Jaroomastah
17 posts
Shepherd

Really nice. It's hard to believe that first picture is MSPaint.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

its really nice. but i belive its hard to believe you used MS Paint

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Awesome anime dude! That one is well...paint? Lol. That is hard to do, I can't make a good picture with this computer. [Except for Photo Shop, lol.] But, man, awesome! Good job.

BenBoy888
BenBoy888
3 posts
Nomad

Cool ! nice picture!

Showing 31-45 of 77