ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120788
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Um yes it is, its just that its only on open beta so it never appeared on the new games list yet. Here is the link to it
In other news, has anyone tried the thing I mentioned in my last comment?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

@ kingofwar1234

Take a look at the second link in my profile and then my entire favorite games list, lol. It's the beta, right now. but Juice-Tin said on his blog that it's pretty much a full version of the game, just not on the front page.

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

I CANNOT GET LOL CAT!!! can someone plz help me????just give me a step by step walkthrough on how to get it

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Step one: step up a match on Frostbite where you won't get the f*** shot out of you when you try to get it.
Step two: pick either left ledge or right ledge to try to jump to it (if you know where it is, this should be your only real challenge)
Step three: go to the center of the ceiling on the map
Step four: jump off the jump pad
Step five: reach the lol cat
Step six: enjoy

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

How do you beat alien campaign mission:14? I have the holy grail to kill the human easily. But the raze soldier keeps running towards me and kills himself and me before my last missile will kill him.

Also, can someone list how to reach all the achievements, I don't want to flip through all 14 pages of this thread to find them.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yeah, and hopefully they'll find something good to use for the multiplayer (servers, I guess? I have no idea how flash games work), 'cause I hear a lot of the cheap/free ones are stinkish... They will most likely want the best quality non-laggy multiplayer playing they can get.

Of course cheap or free game programs provide you pretty bad quality.
If he does have multiplayer next time, I think it'd be cool to have sort of a co-op mode too..

Correction: They will make it mutliplayer for sure.
Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

I found out that sometimes suicides sometimes decrease your kills! Does anyone know why? And once I see raze soldier I try to kill him, if he shoots me once or twice (rarely, I usually die), I will go suicide. Better than letting them have a kill. I also noticed that sometimes your kills don't count, does anyone know why?

ruddyrue
ruddyrue
1 posts
Nomad

hey i found a glitch in the game when you reload pause the game then unpause it and what ever wepon you were trying to relode is automatically reloaded

AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

The only i want is Multiplayer mode!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

There isn't going to be multiplayer, its been mentioned tons of tons on juice tin's blog.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The only i want is Multiplayer mode!!!

Stop complaining about it not having multiplayer. Because if they do make it Raze 3 it will be multiplayer for sure. Before you post, please look at Juice-Tin's blog if it's going to be about developing the game or why wasn't there multiplayer.
Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

Man! I'm having trouble with alien mission:15! I spend at least a minute trying to find raze soldier when I already killed everyone else. Can anyone help on finding raze soldier? I usually get him to 2-3 lives left then time runs out.

RazeTitan
RazeTitan
2 posts
Nomad

I'm having serious trouble with level 14. Twice I had nearly one kill left to win and my team manage to die and it reached 30. 29-30 x2 ftl. I have all the weapons and abilities. What should be my set up (I use a holy grail/shotgun)? (utility, ability, offensive, defensive, wep I should know about?) P.s. Don't tell me to use frozen death, its weaker than an ice hunter, its more of a handicap than a helper.

DarkEclipse99
DarkEclipse99
7 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any tips for the last level of the alien campaign? I can manage to kill everyone expect the Raze soldier, he's so hard to kill and on top of that it's so difficult due to the fact that you only have four minutes to win the level so any recommendations or suggestions?

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

hey guys anyone won 1v6(insane) elimnation D: 1v5 is bearly okey but i stuck on 1v6. Any good rockets or heavy weapon suggest (all heavies seems sucks)

btw i use emergancy heal for the mission 15 alien >.<

Showing 106-120 of 377