ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120873
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
miko123dx
miko123dx
4 posts
Nomad

i didnt play It yet.. but maybe it is awesome..

JamesGrayson97
JamesGrayson97
3 posts
Farmer

Believe me it is that awesome.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Raze (1) is so much better than Raze 2
Raze 2 got better graphics and sounds
But it is still not better than Raze (1)

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if anyone has given hints and tips for this level, but what about level 11? I'm still stuck on it.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well on 11 the objective is to just get flags as fast as you can, don't make any attempt to really defend your flag, just take the shortest and fastest route and stick with it, you cant beat them head on so you have to move fast for this level, get equipment that help with surviving so you wont get killed as easily.

RazeTitan
RazeTitan
2 posts
Nomad

For level 14, here's how I did it:
Holy grail - Primary Weapon (try to go for Rockit not Raze)
Frozen Death - Secondary Weapon (switch when you use holy grail, its helpful to spam it at an opponent you will die probably before you run out of ammo)

Static Field-Nothing else is as useful, it deflects Raze's attacks. Use it on Raze mainly. Also if Raze activates static field first, stand next to him and activate yours (he would kill himself)

Cooling Packs-Most useful, lack of pickups (hard to reach), respawn shield make the other utilities not as helpful.

Spiral chamber- Amplifies frozen death's distance. Hair trigger and target marker aren't too bad either.

Tips:
-Go for Rockit, he can be one shotted with a holy grail.
-Raze's weakness lies in small clips. If he is reloading, shoot him now, although there is a small chance he will trigger a static shield, which would interrupt his reloading and make him reload again. (It will make sense later)
-Constantly seek out J rockit. If you wait too long, your enemies would likely get the kill faster than you.
-Sometimes the enemies would aimlessly wander around the two small pits on the right and left corner of the field. Move over the small hill and spam frozen death.
-Level 14 took 30+ tries for me, try and try again.
-Don't be afraid to lose ammo for frozen death, there's plenty!
-If your enemies aren't on one side, you can use the jump portal to get to the other side (and get a shield/heal).
-Stay with your teammates, team effort=faster kills, faster kills=less damage.

pwninginoby
pwninginoby
1 posts
Nomad

i found out how to do the styleish achivement
in disposal u need the shredder and need to hit an alien in the head when the round burrows through the gound... the alien must be in the water... AND he has to be unaware!

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

how do you get the bounus speed shot?

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

What is the weapon in rocket launchers that says buy a pack and same with the ability teleport?

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double posting. Alien campaign mission 15 is way too hard! Raze has 4x the health as his allies and the time limit is too short! Can't it be 5 minutes because that seems more sense. Sorry if I sound like a whiner and complainer but this game is tooooooooo hard! I really want to finish it! If someone can go into my account and do it, I will be greatly happy. And don't mess it up or anything, and how do you mess an account up?

Imanidiottfm
Imanidiottfm
4 posts
Nomad

@person01: you must do a kill while using a jump pad (i suggest the ones in the frostbite)

nothin5555
nothin5555
8 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any advice for the Alien Campaign?
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--gDkZRO1sDA/Tn2I8yfgMJI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/Q5PGy6eUewo/personmarine.jpg

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

The credit cannon. It saps your credits for ammo, I think,

Yeah, it's special says 'credit drain' apparently it's really good, but I mostly bought the 6,000 credit pack for the credits and the tele because it's just so much fun to use. I'll probably use it more when I've bought all of the weapons. So far, I've got all the Starters, Sidearms, Close Range, and Heavies.
RogueAgent101
RogueAgent101
1 posts
Peasant

How do u get the "speed shot" kill bonus?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

@ RogueAgent101

Look at jeol's first post on page 17.

Showing 121-135 of 377