ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120904
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Silver39
Silver39
2 posts
Nomad

Anybody else think they should bring back the Chaingun (with its spinup time and crazy damage output) from Raze 1 into Raze 2, in an update?

Would also be cool to see this game get updated with new abilities and weapons every couple months.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Anybody else think they should bring back the Chaingun (with its spinup time and crazy damage output) from Raze 1 into Raze 2, in an update?

Laser Minigun: More accurate and powerful than the chaingun. Only thing it's missing is the spin deal you're talking about, and that's beyond trivial.

Would also be cool to see this game get updated with new abilities and weapons every couple months.

Then that would greatly hinder any production for Raze if they decide to make it, and that'd already take some years to finish. It's a cool idea, just not that frequently because you'd also eventually get so many weapons you just don't know what to do with yourself and after a while the weapons would start becoming radically similar.
Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

NOOO! I had my closest game in beating level 15 of alien campaign! I had a inviciblity and raze had half his health and I was beside him! 3 more seconds And I would have won! NOOOOO! We both had one life left!

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

YES! YES! YES! YES! After 10 games of alien mission:15 I finally beat it! I had 4 lives left and I won in 6 seconds left! Yes! I finally beat the game! WOOOOO! Awww, now what do I do. Once you finish the game, there's nothing to do D;. I'm getting all the stuff and achievments now.

Private14
Private14
1 posts
Nomad

Such a great game and even better i finish the final level, Finally! After that I know that there is going to be a Raze 3 but for some time later in the future.

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

so ne1 else stuck on mission 14. "Frozen Death" is extremely UP for all its meant to be.

ec10125
ec10125
26 posts
Nomad

level 11 on the alien campain is so annoying, any tips?

Silver39
Silver39
2 posts
Nomad

Then that would greatly hinder any production for Raze if they decide to make it, and that'd already take some years to finish. It's a cool idea, just not that frequently because you'd also eventually get so many weapons you just don't know what to do with yourself and after a while the weapons would start becoming radically similar.

I said that assuming they weren't making Raze 3, i haven't seen much to suggest they would. :P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I said that assuming they weren't making Raze 3, i haven't seen much to suggest they would.

Well, apparently the ending for alien campaign leaves the story pretty open for a third one, but I haven't beaten level 14 of the campaign yet, let alone the campaign. So I'm not quite sure yet.
Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

I got all the achievements except the last one which is toolkit. It seems very easy now because all I need is credits.

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

how do you fight juice tin and addison r to get juiced and rad?

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

Insane mode in quick play, they'll usually show up.

99dragonclw
99dragonclw
11 posts
Nomad

i cant beat lvl 1 on alien campaign an someone plzz help me and i have a plasma pistol,photon blaster,shotgun,precision laser, railgun,destroyer,rocket launcher and those weapons dont even help plz help me

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

Any tips on getting credits rather fast?

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

Why does in quick match the map headquarters doesn't give you any credits? It says with these settings on you will receive -100% credits. I think this is some kind of problem.

Showing 136-150 of 377