ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120976
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

how do you fight juice tin and addison r to get juiced and rad?

It's completely random. One time I kept getting Juice-Tin after already getting that kill bonus but no AddissonR. I don't know if this goes for anyone else, but I've found Juice-Tin to be more common than AddissonR.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Why does in quick match the map headquarters doesn't give you any credits? It says with these settings on you will receive -100% credits. I think this is some kind of problem.

Did you change any of the settings? Maybe on accident? If not, it is a problem/glitch/bug.
Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

NOOOO! I got killed by 'Bieber'! This is such a disgrace!

MrMcZaz
MrMcZaz
12 posts
Nomad

kill bonus list anyone??????????

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

You can find the list at the end of Jeol's guide. Some extra tips I'd like to add:

Splish Splash: you don't need to bother with the pulsator for this, you can use land mines too, and probably grenades, though I only got it with the mine.

Reflection: katana works as well. It's harder but not impossible, use it if you don't want to buy the static shield.

Haunted: grenade launcher is the most obvious one, but you can get it with all the weapons that doesn't hit the target immediately after you shoot.

Survivor: use the adrenaline boost equipment for this.

Speed Shot: the best place is the jumping pad in the iced level.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

It's a great game.
One weapon should be renamed though. "Holy Grail" just doesn't seem fitting for the weapon it is. I think it could be called the Day Breaker since 1> it's so powerful and 2> it uses solar energy to charge up.

feibiao
feibiao
6 posts
Scribe

how to unlock splish splash kill bonus... with shot gun i cant trigger it... what does it mean splash? shot gun... 1hit kill closerange.. doesn seem splash alot lol

feibiao
feibiao
6 posts
Scribe

acid hound not working either.....it seems count as explosive...
and other weapon.. doesnt do splash dmg at all lol

feibiao
feibiao
6 posts
Scribe

pulsator do the work.. try double kill with it ( hit 2 people at same time and kill them)

NoirLime1
NoirLime1
3 posts
Nomad

hey guys, u know how have "kill bonuses" speed shot?

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

Has anyone figured out what the kill things mean E.G. monster kill x3, double kill. I really want to know.

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

But then why did I get called a 'hacker'? And thanks for those. It said 'hacker' on my screen. It also said 'Leoragon is clearly a hacker'

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

I have a gernade laucher but can someone give me tips on how to get copsplosion??

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

But then why did I get called a 'hacker'? And thanks for those. It said 'hacker' on my screen. It also said 'Leoragon is clearly a hacker'

Nah, you're probably just to leet for the game, lol jk. You must be pretty good to get 30 kills in a row.
Blad406
Blad406
2 posts
Nomad

So Full game is out right?

Showing 151-165 of 377