ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156295
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

multiplayuer mode,

That's already going be in Raze 3.

But I think less weapons that shoot in an arch would be nicer. I think a campaign sort of like Echoes would be pretty neat (not the RTS aspect, the campaign that you have to travel a lot and the enemies are a tad weaker).

Also, a campaign where you can choose your own difficulty, yet some levels are still harder than others. Getting to use two abilities (Cloak and Katana would be beastly) at the same time instead of just one.

But then again, Raze 2 was just fully released yesterday, so none of this will probably be seen by the time that Raze 3 is in full production.. :/
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Wait... there is Raze 3 in the future?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Wait... there is Raze 3 in the future?

Well, that hasn't been confirmed but they said that if they make a Raze 3 it will be multiplayer. And I think that, that foreshadows a Raze 3 release in the future. I'd say a few years or so. Multiplayer takes quite some time to develop.
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

@Turtelman1234
i can't wait raze 3 i want multiplayer like other games

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

well yeah i guess we have to wait 5 years maximum cause at raze-online Juice-tin said yesterday that he's nearly completed college but Addison has a long way to go

danfle3
danfle3
8 posts
Nomad

maybe they could add more credits per game and there could be a online multiplayer

Zyph
Zyph
35 posts
Nomad

the thing I want the most in raze 3 is online multiplayer so I can **** you peeps

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

[i hate this....
1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!

agree with me?]

if you ever followed their blog than you'd know that they said there won't be any Multiplayer

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

they just want more money

I would check every single post Juice-Tin and AddissonR make on this website before coming to such conclusions.

But I accidently left these out in my earlier post:

A campaign that focuses more on Humans vs. Robots. Like the Robots go A-Wall and you get to play from both perspectives like what they've been doing.

A match type where you have to find and save/kill survivors. And you get to pick if you save or kill them, and if you save or x amount of survivors, you win. And the survivors will run away from both teams and they're a tad faster than the players and bots.

Your shields in percentages on the HUD rather than in those little bars. I don't like the bars, they tease me into thinking I've got full shields, then I die really fast when I take no an enemy with the rocket launcher.

Better Heavy weapons. Most are good for certain maps, but some are just overall terrible :/ Heavy weapons are my favorite category of weapons next to automatics.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!

You should keep with their blog and keep informed about what they'll be putting into the games.

Yeah a lot of people demanded mutliplayer and no I'm pretty they didn't want more money. Raze 2 was improved and made better than the original Raze.

If you don't like Raze, then don't play it. Don't hate developers just because they didn't put mutliplayer in it. And they'll put multiplayer in Raze 3 anyway, so be patient.
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Add Multiplayer that lets us play with people all around the world! take plazma burst 2 as an example...or...they can just put it in raze 2! Add me@

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

dude,they just came out with Raze2, and you already want a number 3!?

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

they need perspectives fromzombies bots, aliens and human.
they definatly need multiplayer and they really need blood

Redred33mer
Redred33mer
2 posts
Farmer

Considering weapons and equipment, the game was turned too much into CoD. I also liked that in R1 you could customize your outfit instead of taking premade ones. In urban areas, there should be a civilian factor. An interactive environment with destructible walls would be nice. Also, if the 50 cal can shoot through tanks, why can't it shoot through walls? I also liked the little things characters would say in R1, especially the noob :P. Raze 3 should also have vehicles.
Not everything will be fulfilled, but I hope some are.

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

I think they should turn it into a sideshooter CoD. Zombies, everything. It wouldn't make much difference to the way it's been progressing already :/

Showing 1-15 of 507