ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156772
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
ItzMeYAY
ItzMeYAY
2 posts
Peasant

pick up and throw object, also apologies if someone already said, i didn't actually read every comment

ahmed124
ahmed124
1 posts
Nomad

put online mode definetly more abilites and can choose more abbilities
privte match
CHAT BOX BIG THING FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE
OOOOH HAVE INTERACTION LIKE ELEVATOR OR VECHCILES OR LIKE SMALL HOE IN GROUND TO SHOOT UNDER YOU THAT WOULD BE BEAST THANK YOU
8-|=|

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Yeah, interactive maps would be sweeeet!
Also, if there is going to be a chat box, please put an option to minimize it or somthing so we dont have to put up with the spammers, annoying elementry students (no offense) or people who write in all caps.
I was really disappointed when i learned there was no multiplayer in raze 2.
One suggestion: i know raze is a futuristic game, but what if for the names of human guns have them adaptations of real life guns. For example, Maybe you could have...
M16B2
Ak47RAPG (Refurnished All Purpose Gun)
etc etc etc. I know the names of guns i came up with were dumb, but if you make them based off real guns, Cod and Battlefield fans (along with anyone else) could relate more to their gun and possibly have the options to make upgrades like increased range, damage, etc....

That would be pretty cool

EmMaNuElmonkey
EmMaNuElmonkey
1 posts
Nomad

yo soy de mexico y me gustarria sever si es posible que me pudieran dar una fecha de cuando se podria estrenar.
una idea que tengo para Raze 3 es de que si hay modo multiplater que se armaran torneos y el ganador le dieran una bonificacion como un arma o creditos

Darkwingz
Darkwingz
5 posts
Peasant

And for Legendary type if made make that you need to recover or buy a specific number of scrap.And make it ask you at the start to choose a path.First path is Crushing.Second is Devil's Touch.Third is Frozen Pain.7 weapons should be in each path.One of every type,i'll write some names.The first path's explosive is Vengeance Blaster.Second's id Devil's touch.Third's is

Darkwingz
Darkwingz
5 posts
Peasant

And returning from trollers i have thinked one last thing.The Devil's Touch as i imagined should be the acid hound's big bro but is not affected by gravity and has larger explosions, but have not got lower firerate.

bryan7654321
bryan7654321
1 posts
Nomad

it would be cool if it had veichles and make it a online multiplayer and it would be cool if this was like plazmaburst 2 campaign

bguerrier
bguerrier
2 posts
Nomad

I already beat raze 2 the 2nd week after it came out and there probably won't be a multiplayer raze 3 anytime soon.

Syth9
Syth9
18 posts
Farmer

Lol everyone just says 'this game needs multiplayer' on this thread.
How about some real ideas?
Like either make the rocket launcher worse (I don't really want that) or make players not start out with it. It should be availible to buy for a lot of credits.
Also turn back on the ability to choose what your player says. That was pretty popular in Raze 1.

ashpikchu
ashpikchu
1 posts
Nomad

raze one and two a soo great raze 3 will be beater.
on the last lvl in raze to wen you turn into a zombie in raze 3 can you fix him plz

ninja135679
ninja135679
2 posts
Nomad

i just emailed juice-tin to add multiplayer and add bonuses for kill streaks like UAV and care package

sonic221995
sonic221995
1 posts
Nomad

Since there will be thousands upon thousands of people playing it, why not add alliances and tournaments.

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

I believe that there should be certain upgrades to weapons beyond the ones in Raze 2. Maybe scope attachments that can be found somewhere in a mission, having an ammo spawner so you don't have to wait to find the weapon again, or maybe even attachments that affect speed, jump height, etc. Just a thought. Raze 2 was amazing, so I expect 3 to be even better!

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

For multi-player, I think there should be certain rules so players can be kicked out by the host player if the problem arises. Also, there should be levels in Raze 3's campaign where you do more than just shoot each other. I mean going through multiple rooms, finding certain objectives, even rescuing hostages or something like that to add a little more spice to the game.

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

Another few thoughts or so, if you don't mind. For character select and customization, these should be applicable in campaign as well as quick match and multi-player, and maybe there should be some achievements as to visor color or special armor colors, similar to the Halo games. In addition, maybe there could also be some sort of ranking system, like private, General, etc, and maybe, just maybe, you could add some weapon attachments, like silencers for stealthy kills in campaign that won't alert nearby unaware enemies, scope enhancers to add a longer, more accurate shot, etc.

Showing 301-315 of 507