ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156752
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I can't really think of anything that you could add the second one to make it better except multiplayer wich you already said there would be if there's a second one so I can't think of any improvements

etw1324
etw1324
1 posts
Nomad

i think raze 3 should be about the aliens dying off, but the humans have to go to the alien planets and help them survive, and then the zombies start spreading on earth again, so they have to go back to earth and destroy the zombies, but the aliens were hospitalized by the humans, so they are strong again, they rise again and attack earth. professors and scientists create a time portal and the raze soldiers have to return to the year 2108, when the raze conflict began, and bring the general, j. rocket, back into the future, so he can help destroy the aliens once and for all... or so they thought...

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

we need to bring back the others somehow... cure for zombie disease and death cure??? we need Miller, Richards, Simmons, and Johnson back. And The main character, Treem, Sage, and Rockit

dragontamer555
dragontamer555
3 posts
Peasant

WOOT love multi player. and if u get stuck on multiplayer can u then like play with other ppl if stuck on it?

firedraagonoidfaiz
firedraagonoidfaiz
1 posts
Nomad

i think it shoul have more pepol to choose from and weapons, abilities and should also be 3d, jet packs should be added and they should be able to wall jump

raymondtong94
raymondtong94
1 posts
Nomad

my ideas for raze 3 are multiplayer mode, more weapons, more and bigger maps and vehicles are available to be driven.

Jake2Snake
Jake2Snake
1 posts
Nomad

I liked raze 2 and 1, and juice tin is a good game creator, i am sure he will not let us down, but instead of facing computers, can we please face other players? I think every one wants that, am I right? I hope there is multiplayer and if not I will cry =(

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Juice-Tin is smart, and he will listen to us. I think he will make multi. if not... he will in raze 4

dshulz
dshulz
2 posts
Peasant

What you should do when you have multiplayer is make it like plazma burst 2 and have the multiplayer be on one main site.

dshulz
dshulz
2 posts
Peasant

The think about vehicles though is that you have to have it be FPS for it to be worth it and that would create way too much lag.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=raymondtong94]vehicles are available to be driven.[/quote]
WTF? Why would you want vehicles?

[quote=dragontamer555]THERE SHOULD BE MULTIPLAYER.THERE HAS TO BE MULTIPLAYER[/quote]
DO YOU NOT SEE THE TITLE?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=poepdrolletje98]But the game will be slow and loading forever with such things. Driving a vehicle needs much KBs!!! all the loading is booooorrring!![/quote]
I doubt Raze 3 multiplayer is going to work. What if someone has slow internet/laggy computer? Have you ever played Territory War Online? When your opponent moves it is not smooth. Imagine playing Raze like that.

blackskull28
blackskull28
1 posts
Nomad

atleast be able to create ur character and hav a startin time in which u start da game

avadan
avadan
1 posts
Nomad

I think that Raze 3 should have multiplayer,longer campaign,vechiles,a little more cooler suits for the players,players should be able to customize their player,and abilities should cost less.Thnx

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I think that it should be in 1st person. There should be more diversity of weapons and you should be able to make your own armor kinda like in Monster Hunter Tri.

Showing 271-285 of 507