[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^
- 516 Replies
I think Raze 3 should have a awesome story,chalanges,maybe survival mode,of course costum game,good weapons(an bow and more alien and human weapons) I hope this game comes soon!!
there should be new things that arent in others better weapons, in human campain you try to cure the last raze in alien they try to kill or get him to join them
Multiplayer could take a LONG time... so hopefully it would be fun and not people taking there mouse chucking it into the screen throwing it out the window because somebody keeps killing them......
I agree with knightfire123.
Many players will be disappointed with experienced players or hackers always destroying their guts as soon as they spawn. There should be a way to control this. Maybe matches where a different skill is required? Like experienced players who know the gameplay and storyline can join a 'ro' match. And newcomers or players just wanting to test their abilities or want to see their skill level can go into 'bot' matches where newbs can play with low-level AI to develop skill. However this does not stop pros going into bot matches and blowing everyone up.
I also agree with Jacen96 on some counts.
- There should definitely be multiplayer.
- 10 maps is too little. At least 15-20.
- Different skins is a must. Female characters are also a good idea.
- Double campaign would be nice, but what about the other classes in Raze 2? How about Robot vs Alien? Zombie vs Human? Vampires? Raze 2 did have a Vamp Charger or some sort of gun that had an unknown species developer. It could possibly mean Vampires are introduced.
- Equipment and attachment upgrades are a great idea! Add launchers to your assault rifle for a big blast, or a silencer to you sniper rifle for a quiet kill.
- Different modes would be awesome! The infection mode you mentioned is genius! Infect everyone until time runs out or until you die. How about a Slenderman mode? Like a level in the campaign where you go on a milk run but get spied on and encounter some weird and scary beast? Play co-op with your friend and hunt him down or escape with the package. Or King of the Hill where you defend your stronghold against a horde of aliens and zombies and you can co-op with your friends and help out.
Sorry this counters the argument I made on a different thread about being greedy. Apologies again.
oh god. tehe he th th theres a a a raze 3 MY GOD and its multiplayer my my god this is my dream
Grabbing know need a new type of game like really cool because with the vast nameless serious INFECTION?
What did you say? I understood nothing of anything you just typed. I only understood "a new type of game like really cool" but after that it made no sense.
hmmm maybe there could be something called "Buy Teams"?
Maybe Raze 3 should have vehicles like tanks and jets
or u could even make your own weapons!
Yes, that does seem like a good idea. But how would you "buy teams"? Do you mean buying (with credits in-game) a pre-made team with certain skills and weapons already assigned to the characters? And they should have a customary option to customize and craft weapons to suit your style, need and look. And add attachments, like grenade launchers and silencers. Or tracer rounds with hollow point ammunition.
Raze 3 's multiplayer needs to more like Raze1
I'd very much like to see more upgrades. I love the upgrade system in Raze 2, but even that is not really enough to make a significant difference in a player's abilities--I am hoping for a setup where upgrading the player's equipment is central to beating the campaign, instead of just a nice bonus.
there can be a zombie campaing more abilities you can costomize levels with launch pads and other stuff and new characters
You must be logged in to post a reply!