ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156293
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
dangdude100
dangdude100
1 posts
Nomad

[b]In my opinion I liked Raze 1 better than two although the equipment in Raze 2 was pretty awesome! What I expect from Raze 3:
- Multiplayer (Must need :L)
- 10+ Maps (Atleast 10 too little will get boring)
- Double Campaign again (Alien/Human)
- Different skins or characters (Maybe some female skins/characters?)
- Equipment, Abilities and Attachments (Nade Launchers, Flamethrowers, Grenades, Shields etc...)
- Lots of Weapons (At least 20+ weapons for both factions)
- .New Game modes for Multiplayer. I would like to see a Zombie Survival where players have to survive waves of zombies until they get rescued. Also a Zombie Mode which is similar to Zombie Survival but at start there is one player zombie who needs to infect everybody else until time runs out.
- A Multiplayer Coop for campaign would be awesome! Everyone loves a firefight not a lot of fire fight modes for shooters.

[b]You could create your own map but I am not so sure about this idea it will be too much like Plazma Burst 2. This game is it's own game should have it's own classic features.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I vouch for DangDude100's list. Hopefully it will be so, mate!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Before anyone says it, Yes, I am aware that my vouch is not very important...still, I liked those ideas ;:P

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE DOING A MP GAME FOR A LONG TIME.

They just don't have the resources at this point, so if you want R3 before 2030 stop asking for mp.

~~~Darth Caedus

Gambit188
Gambit188
2 posts
Nomad

When does it come out?

Gambit188
Gambit188
2 posts
Nomad

Plazma Burst 2 is a good game, but the bad things about it, so much lag, and too many noobs. Plus, I think multiplayer in Raze 3 will be awesome! I'm sick and tired of having to use bots. I need a real challenge, the bots are so easy to kill and sometimes the bots on your team suck. You have to do most of the work!
P.S, you should make a chat thing. When does it come out?

reinissnore_6894
reinissnore_6894
1 posts
Peasant

more weapons , you can sell weapons more maps more money

Lycan34
Lycan34
1 posts
Nomad

Add more weapons and abilities, i didn't think the Raze 2 had enough of that stuff.

fernando_flycrewmartinez
fernando_flycrewmartinez
1 posts
Nomad

When Does It Come Out Im Desperate To Play >___

kivtir
kivtir
9 posts
Nomad

raze 3 needs to update their weapons...
because the only strong weapons are shotgun, holy grail, and rocket launcher.

kivtir
kivtir
9 posts
Nomad

also, I hope there are no noobs in multiplayer.....

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What I expect from Raze 3:
- Multiplayer (Must need :L)
- 10+ Maps (Atleast 10 too little will get boring)
- Double Campaign again (Alien/Human)
- Different skins or characters (Maybe some female skins/characters?)
- Equipment, Abilities and Attachments (Nade Launchers, Flamethrowers, Grenades, Shields etc...)
- Lots of Weapons (At least 20+ weapons for both factions)
- .New Game modes for Multiplayer. I would like to see a Zombie Survival where players have to survive waves of zombies until they get rescued. Also a Zombie Mode which is similar to Zombie Survival but at start there is one player zombie who needs to infect everybody else until time runs out.
- A Multiplayer Coop for campaign would be awesome! Everyone loves a firefight not a lot of fire fight modes for shooters.

You are going to be one very disappointed child when R3 comes out.

~~~Darth Caedus
sickguy18
sickguy18
1 posts
Nomad

[/b] ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

kivtir
kivtir
9 posts
Nomad

[quote]Dude, the ice hunter is BOSS!
that's true.... but my point is that most of the guns are weak.

kivtir
kivtir
9 posts
Nomad

How about weapons that we can upgrade?
We could also have a new mode- 5 humans vs. 5 alien commanders, but commanders get a better weapon after every kill.
(Credit to SFH 2 for this idea)

Showing 451-465 of 507