Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz 2

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 4:31pm

unkownyesiam

unkownyesiam

14 posts

I beat the game no hacks need questions ask me. It took a few days or weeks I can't remember.

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:43pm

unkownyesiam

unkownyesiam

14 posts

i just found out it took me a month, but i still played and my guys is now so boss. I still sometimes go back and play it too.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 2:29am

Bobijoe

Bobijoe

1 post

it is, sadly, you gotta restart your game (i did, in fact it wasnt a bad thing, i was lvl 25 and i had upgraded my skills like an idiot :P)

Posted Aug 3, '13 at 9:28pm

omega98721

omega98721

1 post

where can i find the smiths armor?

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 7:18am

pascal4815

pascal4815

1 post

i cant give my quest i dont know why i am going to the man in d19 and he just says Undefined
helpme

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 4:14pm

TelekineticWind

TelekineticWind

2 posts

What's the easiest way to find "Stones of Blessing"?
I can never find any.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 10:02pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

57 posts

Make them, but finding them is a pain unless you up luck and something else a lot.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 3:23pm

Cooler123

Cooler123

1 post

How do you actively block

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 1:34am

molgoatkirby

molgoatkirby

1 post

This low hp bug is driving me crazy, my maximum HP keeps randomly getting set to a really small number, sometimes my maximum HP even gets set to 0, sometimes it goes down to a negative amount, so the second anything hits me for any damage I'll die. Does anyone know what causes this glitch and how to prevent it? I'm wondering if it's somehow related to the Life Force spell. Every time it happens I have to leave wherever I am, and restart the game, which is a pain. Also sometimes my mana also gets set to a really low maximum, but it's usually normal.

Here's a screenshot of it http://i.imgur.com/6koDN2s.png

last edited Jul 04 2014 01:37 am by molgoatkirby

Posted Jul 13, '14 at 3:24pm

boo2603

boo2603

1 post

[/b]That room on cave 3 scared the crap out of me, if you find it, you will know what i mean.

Reply to Arcuz 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!