ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440222
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

Hahahah lool

Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

@ Ayton - how do you equip two swords? Beholder is ridic and i have some amazing weapons/armor....seeing if thatll do the trick

zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

What Knight's chronicles is for? I used it but seems to dont work..

A930
A930
1 posts
Jester

How do you get to cave:5

Vashtie
Vashtie
1 posts
Nomad

@ nikori Use Bladestorm to kill the slimes. When they die a chest spawns that has an orb in it ( I forget what it's called) When you double click the orb you get transported to an area that will give you 10 seconds to run around and open up chests to get a unique weapon/armor piece.

thunderhaste
thunderhaste
1 posts
Nomad

so my game deleted itself? Any reason for this.

boifrito
boifrito
1 posts
Jester

How i can kill the final boss every time i attack him,he just took 0 damage anyone can help me?

Linheli
Linheli
4 posts
Nomad

how to upgrade weapon for further level ?

DemonWInning
DemonWInning
1 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how to get past D:19? I only have 2 options of travel there and one involves a teleporter of some kind and the other is blocked by Geb =.=' any ideas?

stillshine
stillshine
3 posts
Nomad

@linheli combine all stone(blessing,soul,holy) and weapon

stillshine
stillshine
3 posts
Nomad

@boifrito Lv affects damage.

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

whre i find the fire yoosekite???

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

THis game reminds me SO much of the old Nintendo "Legend of Zelda" game. And, it's just as frustrating in some ways. The only thing that'd be nice is if the screen could be made bigger. The only thing that I think is sort of silly is how difficult they made the 1st Boss (the Mino)..should have had it without armor, making killing it a little easier. Plus, the game instructions are severely lacking, the developers should have a site with detailed instructions and directions on how different things work, along with some game hints etc.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm still stuck with the Minotaur. I almost defeated him yesterday, but it's pretty hard. I'll keep trying.

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

For those who want to achieve the 999 Combo, here's some tips.

First, you must get the Knight's Cronicle, wich I believe it's somewhere at 30~33 Dungeons(the one with traps). After that you'll be able to enter the event. You'll face some skeletons at the beginning and in the next level you'll ecounter your Shadow I, the one that we seek. Notice that Celest(The Green Elf) will be with you in this battle.

How to
When the battle against your shadow begins Celest will keep using her power(I dunno if it changes with the elemental power of your weapon) at the Shadow doing 1-2 hits every 2 seconds. Now the only thing that you have to do is keep running around while she pwn his head, it will take some time but be pacient.

Skills
You will need at some point skills that will help you manage avoiding some hits/spells. I used Sprint and Sword Lunge only, cuz I was about lv. 108 and had a good chance of blocking and magic resist to avoid the rage spells when his hp drops to 25%. Sometimes the Shadow uses some black hole to pull you, be careful with.

You can also use Dash or Tiger Jump to avoid. But remmember, you cannot let it hit you or your combo will be broken. Keep in mind that you will need some Magic Resist and Block. Good Luck.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa391/meYuu/1000hit.png

Showing 166-180 of 573