ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90180
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

YOU DARE LEAVE Vash, THE GREAT GOD OF ALL THINGS DEMONIC OUT OF THAT CHART? (Hurray for comeing up with a name for my self) FOR MY SUGNUF ARE MANY, AND SO ARE THE GOLEMS! AND THEY WORSHIP ME!

SirNoobalot, long time hardly any see. Now to think about, i hardly knew you at all with my other accounts and such and such. But you still feel like my friend.

Anyways, last CAP(create a planet), the hollarazers were made from holladay and razerule and they dominated the planet. So i made the golems. Razer hated everything i made, and waged war. I was decimated. THen i made another species. Decimated. Then came the Giant golem, unholy harbringer of end times. FUseion of the mother brain and all her loyal golems into the ultimate killing machine also with my planets i made. I destroyed many a hollarazers, but it was felled. The world ended. (somehow) Then this new world was born with old and new gods(us). Some main factions sprung up in the main land, but the hollarazers returned in austrailia. I made the Sugnuf. THeir basiclly the flood. We allied with the hollarazers, because he knew i could beat him. But spore ressurected the ancient golems bound within this new planet. And the Sugnuf knew that their god, Vash, had once created the golems. So they proposed an alliance of power. And thus they fused. And now, the hollarazers fear a brutal attack by the fused forces. Thus is the tale by Vash the Undestroyable. (Me!)

I based my self off of tash, whom i will post a picture of Him/Me.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/i1zcbl.jpg[/IMG]

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

http://i40.tinypic.com/i1zcbl.jpg

Whoops, messed up. Here he is.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

SirNoobalot, long time hardly any see. Now to think about, i hardly knew you at all with my other accounts and such and such. But you still feel like my friend.

I've been around for a very long time in the FGs.

Hm... Sporemaniac, I shall emerge from the cliuds and create a race similar to the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout 3.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Hm... Sporemaniac, I shall emerge from the cliuds and create a race similar to the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout 3.

Let's start basic, instead, create a reptile-human race at the southern tip of South America.
ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

Let's start basic, instead, create a reptile-human race at the southern tip of South America.

I wouldn't start there.

Let's just say that the grey mass on south america is not friendly...
ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

No wait, if you want to have an alliance then that's ok, but if not...

Watch your back.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Vash does not take kindly to grey goop! If i didnt have that meddlesome mother brain blocking my army, i would expand! Thats it, i have the Sugnuf do whatever they can to their golem "hosts" to see what the most effective way of killing them is. THen, have them use that way to kill off all the golems this way. Then do the same with the mother brain, or something or other. Then attempt to warn the hollarazers and other species of the golems in the austrlian outback. Then, bacteria over reacting to chemical reactions in super extream climtes creates "Elementals" First in a volcano, makeing fire elementals, but they can also withdraw their "effect" (such as burning everything they touch) if they need to. They move out from the volcano, burning into the ground to find metals and useing their heat to smelt the metals (bronze, iron, whatever they can find) into crude buildings, which they will then live in, at a attempt a basic civilization based around finding wild life, scourching them, shareing and eating them, and their buildings made out of whatever metals they find.

Then, "frost" elementals happen the same way, except in the artica cold. They construct buildings out of ice (Igloo's!) and mostly feed off of fish in the ocean, by finding, then freezeing them, then thaw them however much they can and consume them.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Then where would be a good place to start?

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

Find a place on the map with no settlement besides south america.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

So the grey-whitish area, like most of Antarctica?

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I start a battle to expand my territory. I also research more kind of weapons and transport. I also want an alliance with the Goop and I suggest we team up with the Sugnufs

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

I accept.

I propose we attack north america from the south and the north, slowly driving out everyone.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Garriss, the Sugnuf commited a mass genocide and mass sucide, or at least attempted to, at the command of their god. They are no more. For now. And even if they werent, i wouldnt ally, because sugnuf are all generally chaotic evil.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Oh... I team up with the goop. We advance slowly starting at North America, trying to cause surrendering species and victory. I send my catapults through giant boats filled with more warriors Ravenites.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Now is the time for the new persian soldier types :

The great persian elite lion Warrior : highly trained . they are the next strongest unit of persian soldiers after immortals ... they wear a steel armor that covers their whole body and by whole body i mean everywhere ... they put on a steel helmet that has the shape of a lion head ... their weapons : the long great spear (steel) the great bow and arrows(steel) throwing daggers (steel) short sword (steel) long sword (steel) long dagger (steel) short dagger (steel) the great shield of persia (steel and gold)a small weapon and a regular rifle (the old ones not new) (they ride horse and can be ground units to) the great bombers : they wear a medium armor (steel) and a tiger helmet (steel) weapons : short poisonous sword (steel) long bow with arrows (steel the arrows are exploding arrows) throwing bombs . smoking bombs . long dagger (poisonous steel) and short guns (pistol likes) . the great axe men (two types : 1- the great guardians 2- the great war men) 1-the great guardians(royal guards are mostly these) they wear very very big armors (and heavy) that protects them (steel) they put on a helmet that is a shape of a two headed lion (steel) a golden cape they wear to weapons : the great axe of persia (steel) short axe (Steel) throwing axe (steel) throwing bombs . jar of poison (they put it on their weapons if needed) a rifle ... the great war men : the wear medium armor (steel) and a regular helmet (Steel) weapons : persian war axe (steel) persian long and short axe (steel) persian throwing daggers (steel) small rifles ...

for now this is the new units the old units stay as they were but with better armor and guns and weapons and oh the flying mammals ill train them to carry 3 times heavier than its now carrying so i can fly soldiers on them better (the heavy soldiers cant ...)

and oh ill attack sparta and capture it completly of cource i use my new units to ...

after sparta ill attack pollans and of cource ill put more cannons on my borders cause i must keep them safe from russuna ...

enough military its time for economy (i think that the name ...)
ill make trading posts around persian ill make lots of roads and put guards and soldiers on the roads and trading posts ill make big libraries , astronomary places . police places (they are soldiers that solve crime mysteries and ...) ill make fire stations ... ill creat labratories that scientists can work on their expiriments and ideas ... ill make bigger hopitals and pharmecies ... ill make big houses for all my population ... ill make bigger and safer and better food storages ... ill make bigger farms ... ill make universities and everyone has the rights to study in them ill make new laws :1-no one has the rights to do slavery (there wasnt any in real persia and in the game i didnt do slavery ever ...2- murder is a forbidden act and who ever does it he or she will be punnished ... (ill make laws like this no crime and better life and ...)

allright thats good for now and oh ill send some politics man to jopa and try to be friends with them (they have good resourses and very brave strong and fast warriors ...)and oh ill send diplomats to andia chenan and sia for making a agreement that when ever russuna attacked us we will defeat them and fight them together

ok that enough i guess ...

Showing 166-180 of 381