ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90137
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh realleh...Let me Geuss..People or Animals who Live in the Outback evolved to sentient people...And are now making villages...

GREAT!

Anyways..
I use the Gunpowder to make small little cannons...Maybe hand cannons or so..
Also I try to make small explosives from the Gunpowder...Possibly TNT If Possible...If not then something less stronger..

I also research Pyshics and Astronomy...
Hopefully get my people a bit smarter...

Also I Send some more Boats to other countries...Maybe Andia Or Jopa..

But for now I talk to Sia and ask them for a small trade route or something...

Also for a bit more Military...
I use the Small explosives I hopefully made...And attach them to archers and Other Ranged Hollarazor Soliders...

Also for a small little resort..
I send some Hollarazor Scouts to the Outback..
I want to get as much Data about it as soon as Possible!

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Okay my race is a normal sized creature having some feathers in their skin. They are resistant to the cold, they're skins are pale and they have slanting yellow eyes.

I continue to upgrade the city making more houses and some hunting parties, I tell them to start hunting for food. I also make smart Ravenites research more advanced weapons.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

LALA LULU

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

sooo hi again sorry guys i am in vacation my uncels wed !!!!!! and i am low on internet ... so spore i have a great plan ... il attack old arab lands after some time when i ogenaized my army bought some weapons for them teach them war tactics in deserts and seas and forests and ... after that il attack slajukes getting reveng from them ... and of cource befor attacking we will make a king named shah nader and some great generals too great ministers to like minister of war minister of health minister of ... when we got the old arab lands ... ill fortiify my northern lands with cannons and musket mans and horse muskets ... so we can defend our selves from rassuna and oh il try to make an allience with andia sparta jopa andsia to drive back rassuna if they attacked us ... il try to train immortals (remember the old immortals of persia those god like soldiers ... well not that godly but strong ones ...) ill try to go to pasargad and perspolis and find the ild inscriptions about immortals and when we found them read them and train them like how we trained them thousends years ago ... ok enough military ! now for economy ill try to make our trade routs better and better ... make corp lands make cultural places give ppl better life give them better houses lower taxes (probbebly cause salajukes hurt persians and they gaved persians bas houses and lot of taxed) il treat ppl very good and ... woha that was a lot i think that should be enough for now and oh il attack old arabia lands to ...

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Raze, send in an attack force! Spores uber beasts will soon be here! I dont know what to expect, perhaps cute animals that turn into vicious monsters, or invisible behemoths, or even shape shifters! But we have to identify the threat! AUSTRIALIA ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 3 OF US! Maybe 2 of us, but not 3!

Spore, their "brains" are located in the very center, so say to take down a "infected" animal, shoot an arrow where the sugnuf would be and blast ish brainz!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Ok Darthnerd!!!
I send In Hollarazor Soliders!
Swordsman,Spearmen,Archers and Etc..
TO THE RED DOT!!!

P.S Darthnerd...Do you know what The creature is?

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Hahaha, no! Only spore does! But it obviously is going to be protected by spore, and THATS WHY WE MUST KILL IT! It will be tough! It will be strange! But dont let it trick you, AND KILL IT! I send in some sugnuf to infest the new creatures along with razers men.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Im really sorry for the delay again.... Real life has been complicated the last time. I love this community, yes, but sometimes I have to take a break...

Oh realleh...Let me Geuss..People or Animals who Live in the Outback evolved to sentient people...And are now making villages...

GREAT!

Anyways..
I use the Gunpowder to make small little cannons...Maybe hand cannons or so..
Also I try to make small explosives from the Gunpowder...Possibly TNT If Possible...If not then something less stronger..

I also research Pyshics and Astronomy...
Hopefully get my people a bit smarter...

Also I Send some more Boats to other countries...Maybe Andia Or Jopa..

But for now I talk to Sia and ask them for a small trade route or something...

Also for a bit more Military...
I use the Small explosives I hopefully made...And attach them to archers and Other Ranged Hollarazor Soliders...

Also for a small little resort..
I send some Hollarazor Scouts to the Outback..
I want to get as much Data about it as soon as Possible!

Hand cannons? No, not yet, not with the primitive technology you have right now. Explosives? You put gunpowder into a form made out of a suitable material, and you have a basic bomb. You get a little bit more advanced. You contact other Asian nations. Andia recently converted to Islam and Islam is an expansive religion, so they send some imams to you. Soon you convert to islam too. Sia doesnt trust you now, because you are muslim now. Muslims were always the rivals of Sia, and Andia has recently converted too, so that made them even more furious. If you attach a small bomb to an arrow, it may work. But that would make the arrow really heavy, so it would be a very powerful weapon, but with a short range. You find out that... Guess who. Oh. They didnt return. How sad.

Okay my race is a normal sized creature having some feathers in their skin. They are resistant to the cold, they're skins are pale and they have slanting yellow eyes.

I continue to upgrade the city making more houses and some hunting parties, I tell them to start hunting for food. I also make smart Ravenites research more advanced weapons.

Okay, thats acceptable. Even though birds, nor humans have ever existed in this world. But whatever. You get more advanced! You also manage to drive out the Europeans.

sooo hi again sorry guys i am in vacation my uncels wed !!!!!! and i am low on internet ... so spore i have a great plan ... il attack old arab lands after some time when i ogenaized my army bought some weapons for them teach them war tactics in deserts and seas and forests and ... after that il attack slajukes getting reveng from them ... and of cource befor attacking we will make a king named shah nader and some great generals too great ministers to like minister of war minister of health minister of ... when we got the old arab lands ... ill fortiify my northern lands with cannons and musket mans and horse muskets ... so we can defend our selves from rassuna and oh il try to make an allience with andia sparta jopa andsia to drive back rassuna if they attacked us ... il try to train immortals (remember the old immortals of persia those god like soldiers ... well not that godly but strong ones ...) ill try to go to pasargad and perspolis and find the ild inscriptions about immortals and when we found them read them and train them like how we trained them thousends years ago ... ok enough military ! now for economy ill try to make our trade routs better and better ... make corp lands make cultural places give ppl better life give them better houses lower taxes (probbebly cause salajukes hurt persians and they gaved persians bas houses and lot of taxed) il treat ppl very good and ... woha that was a lot i think that should be enough for now and oh il attack old arabia lands to ...

You get some Rassun and Arab lands. Of course there are still immortals. They used to be elite spearmen, now they just call the elite soldiers, who survived many battles, immortals. You are prospering too.

Raze, send in an attack force! Spores uber beasts will soon be here! I dont know what to expect, perhaps cute animals that turn into vicious monsters, or invisible behemoths, or even shape shifters! But we have to identify the threat! AUSTRIALIA ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 3 OF US! Maybe 2 of us, but not 3!

Spore, their "brains" are located in the very center, so say to take down a "infected" animal, shoot an arrow where the sugnuf would be and blast ish brainz!

YES, YES THE BEASTS ARE COMING-- Sorry, I got a little... Carried away. Ze golems are coming!

Ok Darthnerd!!!
I send In Hollarazor Soliders!
Swordsman,Spearmen,Archers and Etc..
TO THE RED DOT!!!

P.S Darthnerd...Do you know what The creature is?

I KNOW WHAT IT IS IT WILL KILL-- Well, sorry...

Hahaha, no! Only spore does! But it obviously is going to be protected by spore, and THATS WHY WE MUST KILL IT! It will be tough! It will be strange! But dont let it trick you, AND KILL IT! I send in some sugnuf to infest the new creatures along with razers men.

YES, YEEES, ITS GONNA COME FOR YOOOUUU. IT WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT OBEY THE BRAI--Oh, is that too much of a hint?
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I got really carried away in the end and I just pressed submit, so... :P

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8329/capearthalthist17r.png
The Bertinnian colonies in Atlantis have declared independence. That inspired Aegupt, and african nation to drive out the Spartans.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7989/capearthreligion.png
The only major events to announce here, are the conversions of Andia and Australia.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3118/capearthspeciest.png
Not much to say here either, only that the Ravenites have driven out the Berrts and the Norrdic.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

HOLY **** THE GOLEMS!!!!
I know a really acient technique....GET WATER AND POUR THE WATER ON THEM!

Alsooooo...
Why did the Golems...Come to me...I mean...Just really...Is it Karma for Killing the Giant Golem before??

ANYWAYS!!!

I make Walls...High walls around my cities for protection...
Then I add Huge Coualdens at special parts of the walls...That are filled with water!!!

Then when golems come they pour it aaaaall over them

Also I try to ask Andia For some Help against the Golems!!!

Also for a last Resort...I send some Hollarazors on ships that will go to New Zealend and Try to advance and defeat the Golems!!!!

Also I get more troops ready and all!!!

WE MUST WIN THE GOLEM WARS ONCE AGAIN!

Now...I go into God Mode...

I Make Earthqukes at the Atlanic sea more common...
Hopefully making Tsunamis that will destroy the East of America and A bit of Europe >:3

P.S Where did you get maps like this????

P.S.S Also If it's not a problem can You Send the same map...Just blank...Please...I want to start an awesome RPG...Like crate a Planet but much..Much More advanced

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

May I join in on this game?

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I build up an army training... thing. I also try to build ships to travel around. Research some easier transportation to! So anyway I pick 2 more of the best Ravenites to build 2 more cities near the CAPITAL.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

HOLY **** THE GOLEMS!!!!
I know a really acient technique....GET WATER AND POUR THE WATER ON THEM!

Alsooooo...
Why did the Golems...Come to me...I mean...Just really...Is it Karma for Killing the Giant Golem before??

ANYWAYS!!!

I make Walls...High walls around my cities for protection...
Then I add Huge Coualdens at special parts of the walls...That are filled with water!!!

Then when golems come they pour it aaaaall over them

Also I try to ask Andia For some Help against the Golems!!!

Also for a last Resort...I send some Hollarazors on ships that will go to New Zealend and Try to advance and defeat the Golems!!!!

Also I get more troops ready and all!!!

WE MUST WIN THE GOLEM WARS ONCE AGAIN!

Now...I go into God Mode...

I Make Earthqukes at the Atlanic sea more common...
Hopefully making Tsunamis that will destroy the East of America and A bit of Europe >:3

P.S Where did you get maps like this????

P.S.S Also If it's not a problem can You Send the same map...Just blank...Please...I want to start an awesome RPG...Like crate a Planet but much..Much More advanced

The water doesnt work on these. These are the hive/flesh golems. The golems never were actually extinct. Just like the dinos. They both survived in an isolated place. Australia. Thats the reason why Australia has the unique animals IRL too. Your biggest cities wont fall so easily now, because of the walls. But the water does not work on the flesh golems. The expedition to find new lands has begun. You sail to New Zealand and settle there. The tsunamis are devastating the coastline. Sadly, I couldnt find the original map. But I found a different, REALLY GOOD ONE. I think its better than this one. If you want, Ill upload a blank version of the map we are using right now

May I join in on this game?

Of course Anyone can join at any time!

I build up an army training... thing. I also try to build ships to travel around. Research some easier transportation to! So anyway I pick 2 more of the best Ravenites to build 2 more cities near the CAPITAL.

There is no actual capital as of yet. The Ravenites are only tribes right now, but soon they will unify. But you make their population grow!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6919/capearthalthist17.png

The colonial empires are starting to fall. The golems also advance on the front slightly. The Australians colonize New Zealand too.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5262/capearthspecies.png

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7989/capearthreligion.png
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

GAAAAAAAAH!

Wait...Flesh...I KNOW!!!
I use explosives,Fire arrows,Flame swords(Swords that are put on Fire) and Other stuff on Fire!
Then I attack the golems!
The explosives will Make them explode!!!
And fire...Well...A normal Person burns ok...And has flesh...So it should be the same for golems!!!!

ALSO!
I make a new way of order in the city...
THERE WILL BE NO KING!!!
Instead a special person we call President
The president will be choosed by Civilian Hollarazors!
They vote!
And the president that has the most votes wins!!!
And if the president dies...They vote again!!!

This way The Land Will not corrupt

Also I have the

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Sorry for above...Lag making my computer go hay wire :/

Anyways...

Also I have the Hollarazors research more stuff
Like...Better gunpowder...Advanced research(Agriculture,Mining)
BTW When I say advanced I mean New Methods Of Doing the research..
So lets say Farmers used to plow the land with Oxes...
I advance it by Replacing the oxes with horses!!!
AAAAAND...
I have them research important but yet simple stuff...Like education,Writing,Making Paper and etc..

Also I have more Islam Propagandas!
Most likely at mexico,Europe,Rassuna and Africa!!

Showing 136-150 of 381