ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90173
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

A concentration of a strange material is found underground by the Goop.

An Air Goop, curious about this new material, absorbs a small pile of it, and then instantly feels queasy inside. It quickly flies away, emanating a faint glow from inside itself.

And thus, the first organic atomic bomb was formed...

The Goop rush northward to confront the human Landing, and also send out Goop streams West to wrap around the Pacific. One goes to Australia, 2 to Asia.

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

The sovege have evollution

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

if not on the land than they live on the CLOUDS!!!

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

Guys. No more new species.

Also, I have the elder Goop, the oldest and most sentient of the Goop, Accept the peace treaty.

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

to have better armor and wepones have upgraded sights to increase range and also have evollulve to breath on land but need water on the third night when on land so they carry water tanks so they dont die

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

they also help the last to end the war and truce to the cold and all other races execpt the golems and the gloop

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

oh by the way they live near the cost of the last and the surounding water

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Terms of the treaty:
1. The Goop flow from North America to Europe shold hereby be terminated.
No Goop shall.form any aggressive action against the Brotherhood or its allies (so just the Brotherhood)
3.No trespassing on Brot territory, ocean territory or airspace
4. It is a mutual understandingthat we must conquer the Human threat, ajd the lands lost to them shall be divided fairly among those victorious combatants. The current planned plit is: The Brotherhood shalo get all.human territories in Eurasia, the Goop shall have free reign of North America, and Greenland shalo be divided fairly.as is seen fit at the time by our Elders and.yours.
5. The Goop shall do everything in its power, as is reasonable, to keep down threat of the new race known as The Cold. In doing this, Tye Brotherhood does not endorse nor condone these actions.

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

truce to every one except the golems and mabye the goop

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

oh my hero is gillernt he rides a giant seahorse that can aslo breath on land same with him

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

hay is anyone there lol

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

I accept all terms of the Treaty, and redirect flow to Europe into Greenland.

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

truce thatguy

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

where is every one?

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

ok the sovege declares war with the golems and hopes that the other races are going to help so they send a messanger for help in war to make final peace and harmany

Showing 301-315 of 381