ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90095
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

...Way to show gratefulness, The Rest leaders... After all the support I gave you... Did you know I was planning that ice battalion to support your defense because the wall is out! I was even planning to make The Cold dissapear when we conquered all of the other races... So that you can have free reign all over the world... Well if you don't want my help I just retrieve the battalion...

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

GARRISS TRUCE (sorry caps on)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Way to show gratefulness, The Rest leaders... After all the support I gave you... Did you know I was planning that ice battalion to support your defense because the wall is out! I was even planning to make The Cold dissapear when we conquered all of the other races... So that you can have free reign all over the world... Well if you don't want my help I just retrieve the battalion...

You didnt have nuoes dropped on you and the Goop was alreadt fighting you anyway >.>
Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

Dont garriss they need you i dont because i can just go away from the rest but my people are helping the rest to gain control and have peace

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

Can my people join the rest sirnoobalot

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Can my people join the rest sirnoobalot

The Rest is just a confederation of the survuving races, as Spore said. I dont think there'd be a joining process, and my secies.is searating.itsekf from The Rest anyway.
Speaking of which, The Brot builds an extensive aerial.and.land defense system as it expands.
Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

My warrios can renforce your navy units and land units and can be used as spys if we ever needed them lets just say they can be used as reaforcements

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

Then i start by habiting the south pasific ocean and i mean the enter south pasific ocean

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

then i tame many powerful sea creaters to make an powerful army to crush those in my way

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

I know this might be counted as spamming but PLEASE SHUT UP ALREADY.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I get the goop to make goop capsules and launchers. (creeper spores for goop) I then shell north america with capsules to capture it.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I make 10 giant ice soldiers (Ice Colosus) then send them to watch over The Rest, bringing glaciers that contains soldiers. I fortify the North base more and start having skirmishes with the humans

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

No.

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

Then i send my hidden beasts to take you down oh by the way they have camo in water

Yoyo141
Yoyo141
58 posts
Nomad

and crush ice with their sound water blasters and water jet packs

Showing 316-330 of 381