ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90096
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

What about a Cold War-era Earth, or 1950s invasion of the US by real live aliens,

I shaid the northern 1/3 of Siberia/nortern asia that was inhabited by tye Golems.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I really like your idea... Ill try to do it within an hour, or so.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/49/capthecoldwar.png

We are in the middle of the cold war... The communists and the democrats are fighting for supremacy on the planet. Well, it is not really fighting, its a cold war. But will it become hot? Or will something completely unexpected happen? It is up to you! And me of course.

SirGene
SirGene
30 posts
Nomad

All of the non-alligned countries and join Soviet forces.

But NATO nuke soviet installations and cause Fallout to become real

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

What? Why is this page not shown? Why is it bugging out?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I see it now...

I actually don't want to get into political things, but...
The NATO tries to sign treaties with all of the non-affiliated countries.

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

An error in construction of a US nuclear missile causes it to explode in the silo, which is as devastating as it sounds.

However, this is not the cause for concern.

With no evidence left intact, the US accuses Soviet Russia of blowing up their silo.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

ill attack america with russuia forces !! from alaska !! isnt that just fun ?? ill use tanks ... men ... helicopters and ... meanwhile USA will nuke some parts of russia and in this mess !!i make france attack UK and the will go to war with each other !!! i make them !!! and of cource in this war nazies rise again !!! and they try to make some defences !!in this times iran orgenizez its troops and attack sudie arabia !!! (in cold war time iran was supported by americans and they had good weaponery)

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

Is this dead?

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

I join on NATO side controlling the USA

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Defend against armorboy's attack with fighters (F-15s) x20 tanks (m1 abrams) x30 10000 infantry and 100 commandos who sabotage the soviet forward base/outpost.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

It's a cold war- no actual violence. This would mean more political actions rather than warfare that would be used if we would declare war.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Oh well then I sit down in Berlin and talk to the Soviet leader about banning nuclear test over land and sea and in the astmoshper and in space (forcing all nuclear test underground only)

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

dead as the first one ...

ThatGuyYouKnow314
ThatGuyYouKnow314
42 posts
Nomad

Someone should really save this thing...

Showing 346-360 of 381